Gaming Minecraft | New caf 1.18 SMP server SIGN UP?

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
I tried connecting to the IP you mentioned, it throws an Invalid Session error.
Did y'all purchase the game from Mojang? Is this because I'm using a cracked launcher?
Could be mate, the server is on 1.14.4 I think if that helps. I purchased it from Mojang, cant speak for everyone but assume they did too

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Since 3 of us are on now we're going to go and look for the end stronghold, not going to the end yet just finding the portal if anyone wants to come on

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
We (eventually) found the end stronghold, took forever to find the actual portal. We just need some eye of enders to activate the portal.

I just spent ages creating a villager trading section of my home and transporting them into it, fully finished now for anyone who wants to trade with them for emeralds/books etc. You can also get plenty of glass and lanterns from them and name tags too. There's 7 librarians all converted from zombie villagers so they give great deals and I'll get more too. (Please don't hurt them or tamper with their surrounding blocks). I'll be able to get some great books soon hopefully to give us the best enchants to be able to fight the dragon soon.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
So I went exploring and died absolutely miles from spawn, when I got ambushed by 3 trident-wielding drowned. Couldnt even type /home fast enough. Lost all my stuff.

I may have ragequit and not logged back on since :D

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
So I went exploring and died absolutely miles from spawn, when I got ambushed by 3 trident-wielding drowned. Couldnt even type /home fast enough. Lost all my stuff.

:lol: What did you lose? I can probably help replace it.

Also if you find something cool really far away, what I do is I just /sethome periodically. That way if you die you can go back to where you were. Or if you need to drop stuff off you can /spawn and run to your house, then /home back to where you just were. Then just reset your home when you leave and go back properly.

Last edited:

Zarlak

Say hello to our overworld Enderman farm. The nether portal is connected by a tunnel to our one at spawn in the nether. Tested and works perfectly. Will get us the ender pearls we need to fill the portal and to make any ender chests you want. Also yes I died jumping from the top and not realising I had to put torches around my water block to stop it freezing.

Last edited:

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink

They can do some damage. On my single player they killed me and every time I fetched my items from the water they killed me again. My items got closer to the shore block by block death after death until I could finally retrieve them. Then after months of play I spawned a wither at my town and it destroyed everything :( couldn't even kill it and haven't logged on since either! Hence I wanted to start a server with you guys :D

Got 8 Ender Pearls in one night cycle.
I got 5 or so so we probably have enough now.

Zarlak

They can do some damage. On my single player they killed me and every time I fetched my items from the water they killed me again. My items got closer to the shore block by block death after death until I could finally retrieve them. Then after months of play I spawned a wither at my town and it destroyed everything :( couldn't even kill it and haven't logged on since either! Hence I wanted to start a server with you guys :D

I got 5 or so so we probably have enough now.
Yeah I got 14 now so we got enough. This farm works beautifully. I was gonna overfarm then use a few to find the stronghold as I have no idea where it is.

Last edited:

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Yeah I got 14 now so we got enough. This farm works beautifully. I was gonna overfarm then use a few to find the stronghold as I have no idea where it is.
Go to spawn and you'll see a stone block placed on the floor with a polished Diorite near it. The diorite is the direction of the stronghold. Keep going in that direction and you will find a few more of them. Eventually across the ocean you'll see a tall stone pillar that marks the entrance. Alternatively wait til I'm online as I set my home there. Just don't go through the portal yet!

Zarlak

Go to spawn and you'll see a stone block placed on the floor with a polished Diorite near it. The diorite is the direction of the stronghold. Keep going in that direction and you will find a few more of them. Eventually across the ocean you'll see a tall stone pillar that marks the entrance. Alternatively wait til I'm online as I set my home there. Just don't go through the portal yet!
Nice found it, this place is massive.

It already has 2 eyes in it, so only 10 needed we have way more than enough. Might build a nether portal and link it so we can come back easier if we ever need to reactivate it or if we're going to build a proper ender farm anyway.

Last edited:

Zarlak

Nether portal made now in the stronghold at the portal. I'll build a proper tunnel at some point but for now just take a right out of the spawn nether portal and then just follow the cobble blocks and torches to the stronghold portal. It's located at the tip of that arrow just need to run across a bridge and a path to the top.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
It's absolutely bizarre that both of you haven't been to the end before. I thought you were both seasoned pros or would have at least been there on one of our past servers

Zarlak

Who else wants to be there to kill the dragon?

@Zarlak hasn't done it before and is in a tricky timezone but we both play at the same time. If anyone else wants to do it let it be known so we can organise a time otherwise Zarlak and I will just do it whenever.

@Walrus @I_live_cement @blythy @Gandalf Greyhame
I'm off work tomorrow so time zone isn't an issue if we want to do it tomorrow? When you guys all finish work it'll be the morning for me and I'll be around.

Zarlak

Got a new villager with Power V books!
You gotta teach me how to do this villager thing. I mined out a big room under my house I can use to do something similar with, and we can get an insane amount of books going.

Also I forgot how to do the emerald thing to get endless emeralds.

Also Power V will be ace for the dragon.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
Who else wants to be there to kill the dragon?

@Zarlak hasn't done it before and is in a tricky timezone but we both play at the same time. If anyone else wants to do it let it be known so we can organise a time otherwise Zarlak and I will just do it whenever.

@Walrus @I_live_cement @blythy @Gandalf Greyhame
I'm working on single player now to get back up to speed. I've been thoroughly intimidated by everyone's architectural skills. :lol:

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
@Vidic_In_Moscow

Currently got:

Protection IV
Unbreaking III
Looting III
Sharpness V
Efficiency V

Also got Infinity which will go nice with your Power V and Mending on our bows. Max damage, never uses up arrows.

That's all we need between us, right?
Yeah we'll be sweet with those, got a few of them myself now. @Walrus when you want to do the fight?

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Yeah we'll be sweet with those, got a few of them myself now. @Walrus when you want to do the fight?
Not fussed. people around tomorrow? Or we looking at next weekend?

I currently have zero gear so I will need to farm up some XP for enchants I guess.