Gaming Minecraft | New caf 1.18 SMP server SIGN UP?

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Server is out of date now, tried to get on just now :( 1.16.2 is out

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
I logged in yesterday at 51.178.100.85 with Vanilla 1.16.1 and set up a basic base.

Today, I keep facing the AnnotatedConnectException: Connection Refused: no further information error. Not being able to connect to the server.

Stemmy

Hi. Is there any chance I can be whitelisted, Please?

Profile name is Matarese_17

Used to be on before but that was a long time ago.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
I was playing for a while yesterday and it was fine.

will be good to have some more peeps around!

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
If I were to use an autoclicker to afk fish farm on a boat in the sea, what interval would you recommend between clicks?
I wouldn’t know, I’m fishing manually. There were some videos on YouTube where they’ve constructed an afk fish farm on 1.16 (it was insanely complicated), and they’ve provided a graphic of bait time success, I think after 30 seconds it’s 100% rate, but I’m really not sure. I think it was an ilmango’s video.

I’m guessing 20 seconds would be more than enough to achieve a decent success rate.

edit:
It seems like you need to create a system that’ll make sure that the fish stays on the hook first.

Last edited:

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
I wouldn’t know, I’m fishing manually. There were some videos on YouTube where they’ve constructed an afk fish farm on 1.16 (it was insanely complicated), and they’ve provided a graphic of bait time success, I think after 30 seconds it’s 100% rate, but I’m really not sure. I think it was an ilmango’s video.

I’m guessing 20 seconds would be more than enough to achieve a decent success rate.

edit:
speaking of fishing, I found a very cool spot near spawn. There is an underground ravine with a waterfall all the way from the surface sea, going through an abandoned portal. Due to the magma blocks it seems to be sucking some fish down, who get trapped at the bottom on the obsidian. It’s a natural fish farm, it’s great!

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout

edit:
It seems like you need to create a system that’ll make sure that the fish stays on the hook first.
Thanks, I tried an autoclicker for an hour on 20s, didn't catch anything. As you said, the fish don't stay on hook. I think I'll go manual, too. Just need to get myself a Lure and a Luck of the Sea when @Vidic_In_Moscow restarts the server. I might pay your enchanting table a visit. :P

harms

Staff
Thanks, I tried an autoclicker for an hour on 20s, didn't catch anything. As you said, the fish don't stay on hook. I think I'll go manual, too. Just need to get myself a Lure and a Luck of the Sea when @Vidic_In_Moscow restarts the server. I might pay your enchanting table a visit. :P
You can take one of mine, I have a few fishing rods in a barrel in the corner of my floor. Just don’t take the one with full enchantments (Mending, Lure 3 & Luck 3), I don’t really need the rest.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
@Vidic_In_Moscow can you add KTF2020 to the whitelist pls? My missus who i have managed to persuade (against her better judgement) to try minecraft

harms

Staff
found a skeleton spawner at -4012, 21, -2475
I have a skeleton farm near my base. Haven't left any real signs, but you have to swim into the ravine near my base (the one with an artificial coral reef & conduit at its beginning), follow the glowstone, dive into a cave at the far end of it on the right, follow the road down and you'll see a basement made of blackstone. Seems complicated, but it's very easy to find :)

I also have a Mending book villager in my base, although the price is quite high at the moment – 30 emeralds, I haven't levelled him up yet. His name is Bob, don't trade with Rob yet, please.

harms

Staff
I found the end portal, so we can try and beat the dragon together?

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Nice one! I’ve never fought the end dragon so should be fun

Stemmy

Yeah I can probably do either of those days. Suppose it depends on the time.

Thank feck Minecraft doesn't have a revive mechanic otherwise I'd just be a liability to be honest

harms

Staff
Say, 19:00 GMT Thursday? Just a suggestion, feel free to make your own.

harms

Staff
I have some spare stuff that I can share for the raid.

harms

Staff
The Nether Fortress

The End Portal (or, rather, the nether portal to the end portal)

Stemmy

Sorry lads I won't make this evening this week has been a bit mental.

Best of luck though.

harms

Staff
It's just that I was thinking about doing it myself, but it would be more fun in a group. There aren't a lot of such events in Minecraft, so I guess I'm going to wait – I have a lot of ideas to execute anyway, even though it would've been easier with an elytra :)

Tag me when you lot are going to feel ready – I can supply you with enchanted bows, arrows, potions etc., it's not a "will or won't we kill him" question, but a question of your will and availability.

harms

Staff
Anyone still playing btw? :)
I haven’t spent as much time there lately, but I haven’t seen anyone in days.