Mino Raiola non-appreciation thread 2017-2018

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Haha. I waited for this. Well deserved for that twat.

Now FIFA and UEFA need to navigate their own corruption and get a handle on those skyrocketing agent fees.
For what reason was he & his family member banned? The top two stories on my Google search just said the genesis of the worldwide ban started in Italy, but offered no specifics.

I assume it is for being a fat, attention-seeking, money grubbing whorish cnut, but would like to know specifics.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
For what reason was he & his family member banned? The top two stories on my Google search just said the genesis of the worldwide ban started in Italy, but offered no specifics.

I assume it is for being a fat, attention-seeking, money grubbing whorish cnut, but would like to know specifics.
He is alleged to have stolen a client from another agent.

I wonder if Pogba ends up staying, whether this would be the time to extend his contract, without having to pay Raiola a penny..how would that work?

Toad

He is alleged to have stolen a client from another agent.

I wonder if Pogba ends up staying, whether this would be the time to extend his contract, without having to pay Raiola a penny..how would that work?
I don’t know whether I’d prefer for him to just leave personally. He is definitely one that walks around on the pitch if you ask me, throwing his arms up in a paddy if something doesn’t go his way. But maybe I’m wrong.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I don’t know whether I’d prefer for him to just leave personally. He is definitely one that walks around on the pitch if you ask me, throwing his arms up in a paddy if something doesn’t go his way. But maybe I’m wrong.
That's my stance too, but if he stays I'd rather he'd sign a new contract and quash the rumours. If he then were to go in a year's time, the value is preserved.

BlueHaze

This Raiola ban won't have any effect on Pogba's situation. If he wants out which I'm fairly certain he does then he will be gone Raiola or not.