Mirror Football: Inside details of Ralf Rangnick's dossier for Erik ten Hag on "selfish" Man Utd players

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

Tarrou

It’s hard to believe that if this were true it would get leaked to the Mirror

Eddy_JukeZ

"Inside details" with literally zero inside details and speculative stuff.

I swear being a football journalist must be one of the easiest things in the world. Just spew nonsense for clicks.

spiriticon

Did they hack Ralf's laptop to access his 'dossier'? If so, they should be referred to the police.

Coops73

Is it me or does the Mirror have a real hard on for United at the minute?

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I wonder if the dossier is written in german or english.

hobbers

I mean this is obviously just tabloid guesswork but I have no doubt the news he gives ETH will be bleak.

And there's no chance Maguire and Rashford will come out unscathed given those are the two he drops.

The only players who can somewhat hold their heads up after Ralf has come in are Ronaldo, De Gea, Sancho and to an extent Varane and Shaw since they've mostly been injured.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Why should it be written in German? He speaks perfect English and is a graduate from University of Sussex.
Because they both speak German. And it's just a silly thought.

Greck

I don't see a single thing in that report he hasn't already said expressly. Like these are opinions he already openly expressed. After the Liverpool game he said the players ignored him. Are people thinking it's rosy at the club? Everything being complained of will be relayed to ETH. Framing it like some top secret dossier is unnecessary though.

wolvored

There will probably be a dossier or the like, but obviously the Mirror havent got it, they are assuming and the odds are its true. RR will be a consultant for the next 2 years so he will be reporting to Murtough and TH who he thinks should go.

Jezpeza

I’d love a job as a journalist. Just write out some vague shit that everyone knows about manchester united then pretend its a ‘leaked inside dossier’ and collect your salary. How do I get that job?

Lost bear

I mean this is obviously just tabloid guesswork but I have no doubt the news he gives ETH will be bleak.

And there's no chance Maguire and Rashford will come out unscathed given those are the two he drops.

The only players who can somewhat hold their heads up after Ralf has come in are Ronaldo, De Gea, Sancho and to an extent Varane and Shaw since they've mostly been injured.
And Fred.

edit- in the second category, that is.

sugar_kane

Whether this story is bollocks or not, it’s funny watching all our fans get all frothy at Ralf dropping truth bombs. He’s not saying anything we haven’t heard a thousand times before, either from our own fans, pundits or past managers.

Who’s to say some of his proclamations aren’t just attempts at saving face give the shite football and terrible results? A hipster Jose Mourinho if you will, but without the history of success.

The Constant Gardener

Clearly there is a dossier, Ralf is just doing his job and would want the new man to know who's receptive to coaching and who will throw their toys out of the pram.

RR isn't the type of person to leave turds in the toilet.

Deery

Dreary
Used to think the.mirror was good and reliable but the last couple of years it’s been turning out bollox after bollox each day never mind week.

choccy77

Maybe it's just been put together by the Mirror from ralfs presser tonight slagging off the team.

Foxbatt

Why are people getting their knickers in a twist? It probably is true as we can see what is going on.
Even against Liverpool he said that the plan was not followed.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Shamelessly copied from fb. Have no idea if it's true . Below is the rumor that's going on.

Man Utd Latest Leaks

Rangnick has privately branded Man Utd’s dressing room as “selfish, over-inflated, lacking quality and too powerful”. Senior sources inside Carrington say Rangnick has been staggered by the lack of professionalism amongst the first-team squad.

Rangnick claims some Manchester United players have blatantly ignored his instructions when he’s given them a pattern of play to employ in certain games.

Rangnick has also told John Murtough and Richard Arnold many of United’s players are “not fit for purpose” and physically cannot cope with high-energy opponents who run further, faster and harder.

Rangnick has advised the United hierarchy to ditch their habit of signing big-name players for a short-term fix. He has told staff at the club that he believes Gary Neville is right in his assessment that United’s team is “broken”.

Rangnick doesn’t rate Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Eric Bailly, Phil Jones and is unsure about Victor Lindelof’s decisiveness and positioning.

Ralf believes Harry Maguire has carried the can for a series of inept defensive displays by United but feels United’s £80m investment is so substantial the club can’t simply write him off

He’s told Murtough signing players like Edinson Cavani at the end of their careers, after a failed experiment with Odion Ighalo in 2020, is short-sighted and a sticking-plaster strategy that has no future.

In midfield Rangnick has been shocked that United don’t have the energy and physicality needed in the modern game. He believes it’s an area that needs urgent attention with at least two hard running, high-energy recruits needed plus a play-maker.

Ralf Rangnick will present incoming boss Erik ten Hag with a shocking dossier of shame on every first team Manchester United player.

Ralf has told United they need a clear-out

[Source: Sunday People]

Dan-Utd

Senior sources inside Carrington say Rangnick has been staggered by the lack of professionalism amongst the first-team squad.
If the above is true then I am not really surprised by that,

We had Jose who players were scared of as he would throw them under the bus... then we had Ole who seems like the type to want to be everyone's friend, discipline is important among any workforce, it doesn't have to be commanding, boundaries and rules gain a mutual respect, where as a get away with you want attitude doesn't inspire anyone.

mav_9me

I think it's impossible to know what's speculation vs any sort of remote inside info. My default position is to not trust anything like this cuz it's so easy to put out educated bullshit like this.

stevoc

Is it me or does the Mirror have a real hard on for United at the minute?
They're all at it to be fair, they know all you have to do is stick Rangnick in a story about him being surprised/shocked at how bad the club is being ran and/or Ralf tearing into the players and it's like clickbait catnip for a lot of United fans right now.