Miscellaneous Reserve/Youth News

stealthy

Yeah ok - that might help :)
Would not read in to youth results either way. Both clubs have a habit of changing team to give everybody equal minutes etc. Plus age and muturation to consider. You just can’t compare apples with pears

KungPaoChicken

Through a bit of googling it seems like the left one is Wayne and Colleen's son Kai. Lots of links to the City academy so nice to see him at United

Last edited:

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Through a bit of googling it seems like the right one is Wayne and Colleen's son Kai. Lots of links to the City academy so nice to see him at United
The one on the right is in the Everton kit though.

Adnan

Talent Spotter

We've also added Rick Ashcroft who will join from Rochdale where he was the Head Of Coaching. He will work with the u14s.

Adam Lawrence will join us from Charlton where has worked for 8 years and was their Head Of Coaching. He will be working with our u16s..

Beaucoup

We've also added Rick Ashcroft who will join from Rochdale where he was the Head Of Coaching. He will work with the u14s.

Adam Lawrence will join us from Charlton where has worked for 8 years and was their Head Of Coaching. He will be working with our u16s..
Dempsey’s been coaching the 15’s & 16’s all season.

Result from yesterday U15s Everton 2-2 Man Utd

el diablorojo

Supports
Brentford
Max Haygarth made his senior debut for the Bees today (late sub) as they beat Forest 3-1 at the City Ground - would love to report he was amazing but in truth barely touched the ball :)

khoazany

Wonder if we'll just let Haygarth stays at Brentford for couple of seasons. The gap between B and 1st team there is certainly not big. Also lad absolute needs lots of football to make up for his injuries.

Mickson

Max Haygarth made his senior debut for the Bees today (late sub) as they beat Forest 3-1 at the City Ground - would love to report he was amazing but in truth barely touched the ball :)
Once, and he gave it away. Very happy for him, this I couldn't imagine happening when he was sent on loan to their B team.

el diablorojo

Supports
Brentford
Once, and he gave it away. Very happy for him, this I couldn't imagine happening when he was sent on loan to their B team.
The championship is more relentless than ever this season and we need to rest bodies whenever we can. I can only imagine we see something in him that the united coaching team don't and will sign him to the B team if released. Having a soft spot for united I'd be happy to see him join Brentford and make a success of himself :)

Mickson

The championship is more relentless than ever this season, and we need to rest bodies whenever we can. I can only imagine we see something in him that the united coaching team don't and will sign him to the B team if released. Having a soft spot for united I'd be happy to see him join Brentford and make a success of himself :)
Oh, I quite like Brentford, maybe for the Scandinavian connection! I think it's a good tactic, there's a lot of good players in academies like United's who isn't their biggest talents. Haygarth was highly rated but has had some injury troubles. I can see Hockenhull doing fine too when Pontus leaves for Malmo ;) (why isn't he playing right now by the way?)

el diablorojo

Supports
Brentford
Oh, I quite like Brentford, maybe for the Scandinavian connection! I think it's a good tactic, there's a lot of good players in academies like United's who isn't their biggest talents. Haygarth was highly rated but has had some injury troubles. I can see Hockenhull doing fine too when Pontus leaves for Malmo ;) (why isn't he playing right now by the way?)
Pontus was out for a while with an injury and given the crazy amount of games I don't think he can quite hack the constant Saturday/Tuesday or Wednesday/Saturday schedule. Just about keeping the players in the best condition, Pontus played vs Wayne Rooney's Derby County with Pinnock rested. He and Pinnock are our definite No. 1 partnership at centre back and expect them to both start vs Watford on Tuesday and probably Reading on Saturday too.

DarkRed

I know it's not Man Utd but what do people think of Pedri?
Just turned 18 and already bossing the midfield in a club like Barca.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
So how´s Jimmy Garner doing? I can see he´s getting plenty of game time which is great.

Levitt´s move seems really bad, we should have never dealt with Charlton.

How about Kovář? I read somewhere he had a really bad start but every time I see Swindon, he´s in the goal, can´t be that bad or they are low on goalies...

Based Adnan

So how´s Jimmy Garner doing? I can see he´s getting plenty of game time which is great.

Levitt´s move seems really bad, we should have never dealt with Charlton.

How about Kovář? I read somewhere he had a really bad start but every time I see Swindon, he´s in the goal, can´t be that bad or they are low on goalies...
A user on /r/reddevils regularly does a "loan report" with updates on each which sounds like it'd interest you

https://www.reddit.com/user/Arth_/submitted/

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
A user on /r/reddevils regularly does a "loan report" with updates on each which sounds like it'd interest you

https://www.reddit.com/user/Arth_/submitted/
That´s very thorugh, uff but thanks. Seems like Dylan Levitt had rona and has not fully recovered while having a lot of competition at Charlton.. kovář with a shity defense and overal team which doesnt build form back and makes a lot of mistakes, at least he´s having gametime

voyasvirta

Derby fans think that he's not leaving for us. Hard to think they would give a first team debut to a 16 yo who's leaving next season.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Derby fans think that he's not leaving for us. Hard to think they would give a first team debut to a 16 yo who's leaving next season.
Unless they want him back on loan for the first team? I agree it seems unlikely though.