Miscellaneous Reserve/Youth News

Mickson

Saw that, don’t know if it was the same guy or not. Was very insightful though.
There's a Swedish fansite who does this very thoroughly on every loan player with stats from each game including passing, tackles etc, and also general thoughts. I can ask them if they can translate to English on Twitter, if there's interest I'm sure they could do it.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
There's a Swedish fansite who does this very thoroughly on every loan player with stats from each game including passing, tackles etc, and also general thoughts. I can ask them if they can translate to English on Twitter, if there's interest I'm sure they could do it.
That’d be fantastic.
Thats a shame but can see why, I can imagine it was very time consuming.
Yeah sounded like the gist of why he couldn’t continue. Still hope he might have a change of heart.

Varun1

Do you mind posting the link on here please? We could use Google translate rather than put them through the hassle.

Mickson

Usually not friday night matches - but always monday night.

Should be easy to solve that problem - play friday or tuesday
I mean, we play a few Friday night matches and have been doing so for some time, I've never seen this rule apply then. Well well.

Bertie Wooster

It's a frustrating rule, and one that unnecessarily denies us watching some live U23 games. But I feel less frustrated now that I at least know the reason, and know that it's out of the clubs control. And know what to look out for in future to see if there's an expectation it'll be on or not. But, still... what a stupid rule.

Drainy

Because the league is run by bellends. I can't think of any reason other than that or they're worried they'll lose money somehow.
Which brings it back to them being bellends...
Clearly they want the niche of football fans who suffer through PL2 (to follow their own club and watch the talents coming through) to watch the likes of Norwich v Burnley on a Friday night instead for the TV deal.

big rons sovereign

Clearly they want the niche of football fans who suffer through PL2 (to follow their own club and watch the talents coming through) to watch the likes of Norwich v Burnley on a Friday night instead for the TV deal.
Who knows what goes through the minds of these clowns.
It's probably been dreamt up on the golf course by cretins who have no actual interest or understanding of football.
I'll bet the same people who came up with not showing games at 3pm are involved.

vva

Mejbri, Hugil, Hansen are out of the team for unknown reason.
Maybe injury or covid-19 related? For the loan, I think that I haven't heard any news regarding these players.

Last edited:

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Hannibal was suspended according to MUTV.
This was that incident when he was demanding for a card and got a second yellow because of it? Didn't know that red card also carry forward in reserves. Pity as I was really looking forward to him play as he didn't get that many chance this pre season

Adnan

Talent Spotter
This was that incident when he was demanding for a card and got a second yellow because of it? Didn't know that red card also carry forward in reserves. Pity as I was really looking forward to him play as he didn't get that many chance this pre season
Yes, that's the one.

Bertie Wooster

Hannibal was suspended according to MUTV.
Ah, yeah, I should have remembered that.

It's amazing given all the nasty fouls on him that mostly went unpunished all season that he received two red cards himself and starts this season suspended! It's a shame, as I love watching him play.

Mickson

So how do you guys keep tabs on our players out on loan? Wanting to take more of an interest in our loan players this season.
That’d be fantastic.

Yeah sounded like the gist of why he couldn’t continue. Still hope he might have a change of heart.
Do you mind posting the link on here please? We could use Google translate rather than put them through the hassle.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Apparently, Daniel Polakowski is out on loan to Oldham (thanks to @oskarutd).

I found Polakowski's Instagram account (with just 2 posts, I think), and I haven't seen any post about Oldham from there. I'm guessing he was probably told to take it down. Anyways, where does he stand in our youth teams? I'd expect him to be behind both Kovar and Mastny in the U23s, but what about in the U18s?

oskarutd

Apparently, Daniel Polakowski is out on loan to Oldham (thanks to @oskarutd).

I found Polakowski's Instagram account (with just 2 posts, I think), and I haven't seen any post about Oldham from there. I'm guessing he was probably told to take it down. Anyways, where does he stand in our youth teams? I'd expect him to be behind both Kovar and Mastny in the U23s, but what about in the U18s?
It is on his story.

Bertie Wooster

The official site has confirmed that the EFL Trophy game v Lincoln will be on MUTV in some capacity next Tuesday - but that they await confirmation whether it'll be live or just highlights.

It's good that the club are explaining recently (following on from the delayed coverage of the U23 Leicester game) about these things - especially as it's often out of their control - rather than just leaving us in the dark.

It's a shame we got such a tough draw - Lincoln and Sunderland as well as Bradford - but hopefully the U21's that are available will be able to put up a decent enough showing.

lysglimt

Scout
The official site has confirmed that the EFL Trophy game v Lincoln will be on MUTV in some capacity next Tuesday - but that they await confirmation whether it'll be live or just highlights.

It's good that the club are explaining recently (following on from the delayed coverage of the U23 Leicester game) about these things - especially as it's often out of their control - rather than just leaving us in the dark.

It's a shame we got such a tough draw - Lincoln and Sunderland as well as Bradford - but hopefully the U21's that are available will be able to put up a decent enough showing.
The tougher the draw the better.