Miscellaneous Reserve/Youth News

United58

More on Deji Sotona.

Hopefully he declares for us :drool:

I doubt he's actually faster than James though - Traore's the fastest player I've ever seen, with James second, and I find it hard to believe Dalot is faster than James at top speed

Classical Mechanic

Sane has the highest top speed since the Premier League started recording at 35.48 km/h while Sotona's reported speed was 36.85 km/h
That's in game though isn't it. Dalot's top speed isn't far off that either but no one would claim that in useful football terms that Dalot is anywhere near Sane for speed. Top speed in a 100 metre training dash doesn't tell us much about how quick he is in real game situations over short distances, which is much more important.

jb8521

That's in game though isn't it. Dalot's top speed isn't far off that either but no one would claim that in useful football terms that Dalot is anywhere near Sane for speed. Top speed in a 100 metre training dash doesn't tell us much about how quick he is in real game situations over short distances, which is much more important.
I didn't say it did tell us much I just gave the figures for comparison

RedMachine03

Poster of Articles
U19s will play Hertha Berlin's reserves in a friendly on 18th Sept. at Altrincham's J. Davidson Stadium. Kick off at 7pm BST, with Nicky Butt in charge.

lsd

The Oracle
Hopefully he declares for us :drool:

I doubt he's actually faster than James though - Traore's the fastest player I've ever seen, with James second, and I find it hard to believe Dalot is faster than James at top speed

I don't mind losing players that are not born here but to lose one that is would be annoying

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Dion McGhee has asked for two dwarfs to bring champagne out at his birthday party in a club tonight.

I know this because a dwarf I know has been asked on Facebook if they want to do it for 150 quid :lol:

Vissy

I've heard Emeran is a real outstanding talent, but I don't think I've ever seen footage of him playing. Does anyone know if he's played at the U18 level yet (or if footage exists of his highlights in the lower age groups)? Or, if anyone has watched him, what type of player is he?

jb8521

I've heard Emeran is a real outstanding talent, but I don't think I've ever seen footage of him playing. Does anyone know if he's played at the U18 level yet (or if footage exists of his highlights in the lower age groups)? Or, if anyone has watched him, what type of player is he?
He hasn't played for us yet. He had an operation on his knee shortly after arriving & isn't fully fit yet. Svidersky is in the same situation.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Dion McGhee has asked for two dwarfs to bring champagne out at his birthday party in a club tonight.

I know this because a dwarf I know has been asked on Facebook if they want to do it for 150 quid :lol:
Wtf? :lol: feck it, why not I suppose if you're a young eejit with loads of money!

Vissy

hoogewerf fit enough to start consistently now looks like. He's only 16, right?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Hoogewerf went off injured unfortunately.