Miscellaneous Reserve/Youth News

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Does anyone have any update on Sergey Pinyaev?
He's only just turned 15 so I don't think we'll here anything about him until next year if we've anything lined up.

pascell

He's only just turned 15 so I don't think we'll here anything about him until next year if we've anything lined up.
Ah thanks, couldn't remember if he'd turned 15 yet or not, I know he'd visited Carrington last year and his coach said he might do the same this year as we have a good relationship with them.

mat85

I didn't think Bernard had been particularly good this season to get a start tomorrow, just from reading the forum?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I didn't think Bernard had been particularly good this season to get a start tomorrow, just from reading the forum?
He's not particularly good in general. Still, I suppose you never know how a player will step up to the next level. Maybe he's been showing something to the coaches in training.

bdecuc

I'd say he's improved quite a bit the last few months. Makes less mistakes now. And he's more senior to Mengi so...

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Sam Mather & Omari Forson have been named in the England U16 squad for a tournament in Spain.

top1whoisman

Scout

According to the article we've been following him for months. Scored in his Serie A debut in October and came on for a few minutes against Juve a month later. Again according to the article, €15-20m could be enough to get him. The winger moved to Atalanta's academy in 2015. 3 goals and 3 assists in seven Primavera 1 (U19 league) games and a goal plus 3 assists in the UEFA Youth League.

top1whoisman

Scout
Sam Mather & Omari Forson have been named in the England U16 squad for a tournament in Spain.

Forson came on as a sub in the opening match (0-0 draw with Russia) and started the following two matches (5-0 win vs Japan & 0-1 defeat against Mexico). Mather also in the starting XI vs Mexico.

RedMachine03

Poster of Articles
Birmingham midfielder Jude Bellingham is Manchester United’s next teenage target after pushing forward with a deal for Erling Haaland.

Haaland is wanted by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer in a high-profile move but Bellingham has also been followed closely by United this season, with assistant manager Mike Phelan watching him against West Brom last weekend.

The 16-year-old midfielder has also been tracked by United’s Premier League rivals and Bundesliga clubs after emerging as a first-team regular this season.

In Rainbows

Bellingham is one of the top talents of his English generation, which is the same generation that draws comparison to the outrageously talented 2000 generation (Foden, Sancho, CHO). He plays a bit like Pogba and Gravenberch. Obviously each have their own traits, but if you were to generalize, that would be the initial comparisons.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Bellingham is one of the top talents of his English generation, which is the same generation that draws comparison to the outrageously talented 2000 generation (Foden, Sancho, CHO). He plays a bit like Pogba and Gravenberch. Obviously each have their own traits, but if you were to generalize, that would be the initial comparisons.
Would be a very exciting capture if we can sign him. Haven't seen much off him but have read rave reviews.

In Rainbows

Would be a very exciting capture if we can sign him. Haven't seen much off him but have read rave reviews.
I saw a few England u17 matches and out of him, Elliot, Barry, and Musiala, thought he was the best of the lot.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Russian kid looks different gravy, he can only come when he's 18 though, right?