Miscellaneous Reserve/Youth News

dutchred

Any news on the team to play Morecombe tonight? And where we can stream it?

PS18

That’s how it always is with loan players, it’s also why fan opinions should be taken with a huge pinch of salt. If things are going bad it’s always the loan players blamed first.

Some lower league fans just hate all loan players before they even kick a ball, they’ve also got a huge inferiority complex and hate anything to do with United.
Can't help but have a wry smile looking at the replies to Swindon's official twitter account as they got battered again last night, especially with the backup keeper they were clamouring to get a run ahead of Kovar having a bit of a mare.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Very promising start to the season for the youth teams.

U18s 2nd in the league only trailing Liverpool on GD and we have a game in hand. Won 4 in a row since our last defeat. We've only conceded 5 in 7 games.

U23s are currently sitting 5th in the table, 5 points off 1st place with a game in hand. Won our last 3 on the bounce and unbeaten in 5 in the league. Despite a few wobbles at the start, the U23s seem to have found their feet rather quickly, I find that even more impressive considering who's no longer part of this team. They're also through to the next stage of the EFL trophy.

Mickson

U18s 2nd in the league only trailing Liverpool on GD and we have a game in hand. Won 4 in a row since our last defeat. We've only conceded 5 in 7 games.

U23s are currently sitting 5th in the table, 5 points off 1st place with a game in hand. Won our last 3 on the bounce and unbeaten in 5 in the league. Despite a few wobbles at the start, the U23s seem to have found their feet rather quickly, I find that even more impressive considering who's no longer part of this team. They're also through to the next stage of the EFL trophy.
Our U23 are younger than almost everyone as well. At least the ones I have checked on. More than two years younger than the Arenal team on average. Definitely younger than Spurs yesterday too.

KevinJoh

We have been almost two years younger yesteday (Spurs) with 16 and 17 years old as key players (Shoretire, Mejbri, Fish, Fernandez) and noone above 19. That is pretty good.

jb8521

McNeill, Garnacho & Forson with the goals. Under 15s Louis Jackson & Finley McAllister played the full game

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot

Adnan

Talent Spotter
He has maybe seen not many strikers ;)

He is a fantastic talent and to get him from Derby (They have so many interesting young players) is really good business.
He won Derby's academy player of the year last season and is considered a big prospect for his age group.

lenny_1248

I'm more eager to hear how good is this Tom Jones kid?
And is Daniel Kavanagh injured now?