Mitchell van der Gaag…

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
One half of the Mitchell brothers.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
How many footballs can he hold at one time?

Downgrade from Round.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Good not gonna cut it. Our players might be better than what they show right now but they will never reach Rio/Vida levels so
And get some decent players in I said…

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
We wont buy 4 new defenders ao they will have to work with what we have
We dont need 4 new defenders. Probably need 3 longer term depending on if any fullbacks can step up and in the short term 2 this summer

Blood Mage

From what I've heard he's a very talented coach in his own right and will probably pursue a career in management himself soon, so I doubt he'll be here long.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Almost. That's what would have happened to Jaap Stam if hadn't eaten his vegetables.
Pretty sure I was on a pescatarian diet when that photo was taken.

A fish supper still counts, right?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
That was my first thought. Apparently, it's Mr Pigeon.
Yeah this is where I find out that only five or so people watched the awards intro video I spent three fecking days editing.

Oranges038

Sounds like he is an ironically named rubbish Dutch comedian from the Harry Enfield show.

Red00012

Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah na na Mitchell van der gagg ( sang when DVB isn’t warming up on the sideline )

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
From what I've heard he's a very talented coach in his own right and will probably pursue a career in management himself soon, so I doubt he'll be here long.
Didn't he go into management before going to Ajax? But suffered a heart attack or something life-changing. Maybe he found a space where he can be challenged and yet less stress?

Blood Mage

Didn't he go into management before going to Ajax? But suffered a heart attack or something life-changing. Maybe he found a space where he can be challenged and yet less stress?
Yikes if that's true I don't think United was the best choice for the poor guy. :nervous:

ti vu

Why is that mate?
It's a recycled insider joke about the time when Pogba got COVID. A poster doesn't like Pogba, found himself in a situation where he couldn't say something negative. He had to declare himself not a fan of Pogba, so that people didn't mistake it as a change of heart.

It comes out very hilarious because for someone who dislike Pogba, wishing Pogba a speedy recovery to come back into the team, is like forcing a fake smile when hitting himself in the gut.

Last edited:

Bestietom

Don't care if they are bald as a coot with jam jars for glasses as long as they can get this team sorted and playing decent football.

Varun1

It's a recycled insider joke about the time when Pogba got COVID. A poster doesn't like Pogba, found himself in a situation where he couldn't say something negative. He had to declare himself not a fan of Pogba, so that people didn't mistake it as a change of heart.

It comes out very hilarious because for someone who dislike Pogba, wishing Pogba a speedy recovery to come back into the team, is like forcing a fake smile when hitting himself in the gut.
Thanks mate!

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
- As manager of Excelsior he had the best start of the season (in the Eredivisie) in their history by winning the first two games, and he finished 12th with them which was their highest rank in 32 years.
Any reason why he left being a manager to becoming Ten Hagrid's number 2?

ti vu

Somebody mentioned few post above that he had some kind of life change event that seeing him prefer a less stressful role in the spotlight while still involved in this high level competitive setting.

Dolf

Somebody mentioned few post above that he had some kind of life change event that seeing him prefer a less stressful role in the spotlight while still involved in this high level competitive setting.
I believe he didn't have the right certificates at first and after getting those, and Poulson leaving as assistent, he joined Ajax. It's not unusual to go from manager of Jong Ajax to assistent at Ajax.

L1nk

Ajax don't want to lose both bald guys at the same time, that's too much loss of power