MMM (Mason, Marcus, Martial) = BBC (Bale, Benzema, Cristiano)

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
I mean, Sancho as part of a front 3 with Greenwood is guaranteed to be a top 3 front three.

I just went on RAWK and saw a post scared of United pairing up Sancho with Greenwood for the next 10 years. Greenwood being this great is only making me want to pair him up with Sancho even more. Two prodigious talents with insane end product in their teenage years.

And I'm also a big fan of Rashford. Same with Martial. However, it's not going to change my opinion on wanting to see Sancho with Greenwood for 10+ years.
I know that Sancho will make an impact as good as Bruno. But, it will be at the cost of one of MMM. Most likely Greenwood at the moment unless Martial shows disinterest again. I like the chemistry between these three and adding Sancho will most likely see Greenwood become a bit player because Sancho will always play if we get him.

Don't supporter police me you clown. Im happy we have both i just don't think rashford is that good. He is a bench player for a good team. What james is supposed to be for us now. He is not on the level of the other five players mentioned by the thread starter. If you can't handle that opinion then too bad.
If you think Rashford should be a bench player. You are the one that needs the make up and floppy shoes.

I’m not concerned by your opinions if they are all like this
:houllier:

Skills

Snitch
I know that Sancho will make an impact as good as Bruno. But, it will be at the cost of one of MMM. Most likely Greenwood at the moment unless Martial shows disinterest again. I like the chemistry between these three and adding Sancho will most likely see Greenwood become a bit player because Sancho will always play if we get him.
Greenwood will be fine. I think it's Rashford who'll be in trouble.

TrueRed79

We still buy Sancho IMO. Greenwood is a number 9, but can obviously play out wide. Having Sancho adds another dimension to this team. Realistically we only buy him at the right price. If they still value him at absurd money then i'd prefer to buy a CB and LB instead.

Greck

Don't see us meeting Dortmund's original asking price with Greenwood's breakout. The 100m asking price required us to be desperate which we might no longer be.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
His playing the inside forward role but he can play the three attacking positions very well. He is what you call a footballer that will make an impact regardless of the position he is playing
Someone suggested he should be loaned to us next season :houllier: I’d take him I think :lol:

elnorte

Freaky fly day
We still buy Sancho IMO. Greenwood is a number 9, but can obviously play out wide. Having Sancho adds another dimension to this team. Realistically we only buy him at the right price. If they still value him at absurd money then i'd prefer to buy a CB and LB instead.
Who drops out if we sign Sancho?

Which CB and LB would you sign of we don't go with Sancho?

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Someone also suggested Rashford should be loaned out lols.
I am hoping Sancho also signs and our attacking choices will be insane.
Looks promising for you, I’m not fully convinced about your defence though.

RazorOz

This front three is already lethal, I don’t see why we will add a quality player to disrupt the chemistry. It might be better if we sign a young an upcoming talent like Kubo or someone as good as foden to play behind Greenwood to give us depth and also ensure the continued development of MMM.
Because this just doesn't strike me as winning mentality. We're meant to say we're not interested in Sancho as it might hinder the development of what's already here, sorry but that just makes no sense to me. There will be plenty of games, plenty of injuries. None of our front 3 are even proven world class yet, competition is a good thing, not a bad thing, it's what allows the cream to rise to the top.

On top of this none of our front 3 are a Sancho type, none of them are even a RW in reality. Really on current form it would be Rashford to miss out anyway, the other two have been in much better form since the resumption, but that's why options are key, options lead to more consistency. We're in form recently, but yet we're still in a battle for top 4, miles from winning any of the big trophies, some context is needed before people go too overboard.

el3mel

What I liked most recently about these 3 is they all can play as strikers, thus all of them can cut inside the box while the other 2 go wide. So much flexibility there. Gives the opponent a big headache.

Lj82

What I liked most recently about these 3 is they all can play as strikers, thus all of them can cut inside the box while the other 2 go wide. So much flexibility there. Gives the opponent a big headache.
They were switching it around more today. It must be a nightmare to defend against them

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
If you think Rashford should be a bench player. You are the one that needs the make up and floppy shoes.

I’m not concerned by your opinions if they are all like this
:houllier:
I mean, if we buy Sancho then one of the four will end up being on the bench a bit more than the others. Obviously in the short-term it'll be Greenwood, but after another season or so it'll end up being whoever is performing the worst (or perhaps combines the worst) of the four. It very well could end up with Rashford being the one slightly behind the other three.

Obviously Desert Eagle is going overboard and it won't be happening in the short-term though.

Rolaholic

This front three is already lethal, I don’t see why we will add a quality player to disrupt the chemistry. It might be better if we sign a young an upcoming talent like Kubo or someone as good as foden to play behind Greenwood to give us depth and also ensure the continued development of MMM.
And if one of them gets hurt (Been the case each season for Rash and Martial) what then? Throw James back out there for potential big games?

This idea that adding another young English contemporary of there's being a detriment to their development is overblown to me. I actually think it'd be positive for the developments of all of them having that sort of competition in the squad

Having 3-4 top class strikers/forwards never hurt the chemistry under Fergie and only helped sustain title challenges over whole seasons

Greenwood is still only 18 so relying on him as an out and out starter week in and week out is a tough ask, there would still be plenty of matches (60+ potentially) for everyone to get ample playing time

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
If we sign Pochettino and sancho we wouldn’t even need to greenwood and we’d dominate everything

baskinginthesun

With the fluidity and dynamism of this front 3 we are not overly reliant on one player taking the goal scoring load like we have been in the last few seasons. If all 3 can hit that 20-25 goals per season most defence's wont know how to handle us going forward. We should be able to score goals for fun.

What an exciting front 3 we have.

sport2793

Rashford would have 30 goals by now if he hadn't gotten injured. Thank Christ you lunatics do not run our club.
Exactly, can't understand why people don't see that even with Sancho, the members of the MMM will still get loads of game time. Also, why can't all 4 play together in certain situations?

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I genuinely think that our current front 3 is as fluid as our Ronaldo era front 3. They lack a bit of consistency (off days, where they are anonymous) and a bit of killer touch, but they have all the potential to get there and maybe even better them in terms of output