MMM (Mason, Marcus, Martial) = BBC (Bale, Benzema, Cristiano)

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman

mmm is that the future of United? Impressive display by Mason, Macus and Martial. They are arguably our strongest attacking trio and they are still developing. I don’t want to overrate our players, but it is hard to argue that these player don’t have the talent to take us back to glory.

Last edited:

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
mmm is that the future of United? Impressive display by Mason, Macus and Martial. They are arguably our strongest attacking trio and they are still developing. I don’t want to overrate our players, but it is hard to argue that these player don’t have the talent to take us to glory.
You never learn, do you...?

If only we faced Partizan Belgrade every week!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
mmm is that the future of United? Impressive display by Mason, Macus and Martial. They are arguably our strongest attacking trio and they are still developing. I don’t want to overrate our players, but it is hard to argue that these player don’t have the talent to take us back to glory.
Arguably?!

dove

:lol: I can see this thread being bumped after our inevitable toothless performance against Brighton.

Crashoutcassius

Lovely finish today but I'm not sure Greenwood should be close to our strongest 11. He has loads of time to work on that but right now you can't have him ahead of james on the wing

Nice that their names all start with M though

mu4c_20le

Conservatively speaking, I can see about 50 goals between them

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
You never learn, do you...?

If only we faced Partizan Belgrade every week!
We scraped past the same Partizan side only a few weeks ago playing like a side devoid of ideas - as we have against many other sides this season such as Rochdale and AZ.

We have made strides since the Liverpool game in my opinion.

fezzerUTD

Embarrassing, talk about over rating, over praising, and when it doesn't work out, over criticising.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Not sold on Greenwood on the right. Talented but I don’t think it’s for him.
It's what should be done for a long time now. It makes Rashford's & Martial role much easier because we actually have a left footed forward on the right who can cut in and shoot or stay wider to create space.

James on the right is pure tenacity.

Greenwood isn't a winger, but neither is Rashford. I don't want either being too wide like Liverpool'attackers because I think Greenwood may struggle being a Salah type attacker - however I want to see Rashford & Greenwood play as wider forwards in partnership that can drift out really wide but have the ability to interlink with each other. Kind of like a modern day wider version of Yorke & Cole. Then have martial playing a bit deeper behind them.

Rashford - Greenwood
Martial

Rinnegan240

Please no! MMM was also an infamous worldwide Ponzi scheme devised by a Russian fraudster.

This is cringey as feck.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Surely it's MMA if you're going to be cringe.

It's like a throwback to Cleverbeck. Cleverson. Roonaldo.

:(

Chairman Steve

Greenwood should not be shunted out to that right wing. We need to get an actual right winger in (no matter how hard it is for the club to do that somehow). He needs to be central.

Minkaro

Wait...I think this has legs.

MMM up front. Then sign Bruno Fernandes, and Oriel Romeu to play alongside Paul Pogba, and complete the MMMBop combination

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
:lol:

Decomposing In Paris

Not convinced, by definition "mmm" even sounds unconvincing. Exciting trio though. Also perhaps a little harsh on James, considering how he has performed against better teams this season.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
We scraped past the same Partizan side only a few weeks ago playing like a side devoid of ideas - as we have against many other sides this season such as Rochdale and AZ.

We have made strides since the Liverpool game in my opinion.
Are you saying it was a #turningpoint?