MMM (Mason, Marcus, Martial) = BBC (Bale, Benzema, Cristiano)

PyroMan

So many deluded people on this forum :lol:

A 3-0 against Partizan Belgrade who are 4th in the Serbian league, 10 points behind the league leaders, and people on RedCafe are creaming their pants.

When we'll lose this weekend in the PL, RedCafe will have threads on how Rashford is useless and we're getting mugged for 200k/week, Martial hasn't shown his potential and has a stinking attitude etc.

Rinse and repeat.

flappyjay

Who the feck did this and why?. Lewandowski has scored more than our whole team this season

ManuMou

And you just wrote off James like that? Who has been our best attacker this season.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!

A 3-0 against Partizan Belgrade who are 4th in the Serbian league, 10 points behind the league leaders, and people on RedCafe are creaming their pants.

When we'll lose this weekend in the PL, RedCafe will have threads on how Rashford is useless and we're getting mugged for 200k/week, Martial hasn't shown his potential and has a stinking attitude etc.

Rinse and repeat.
I bet you go and piss on your neighbour's strawberries in summer.

Raw

Rinse and repeat.
You're fun aren't you.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
I certainly feel building around a talented group of attackers is the answer. Rather than buying individuals like Lukaku to score lots of goals or signing a big name like Bale. There's no denying those three have the talent to be world class players. I've always felt we should play Rashford and Martial as some sort of pairing. With Greenwood and James too, we should be good in the next few years. I don't mind playing a longer game while they develop. Let's fix midfield

Schneckerl

Don't worry, you're not overrating them at all. They remind me more of MSN though. hope OP is trolling

romufc

Rinse and repeat.
First of all, this is the same Partizan we just about managed to beat them away.

So are you saying we shouldn't critize when we play s*** and lose or don't compliment if we win and play well?

We harldy get good performances these days, even if it is against Partizan because we have seen V Rochdale and Astana it doesnt matter if its only Partizan.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
:lol:

MMM?

I prefer when you play a midfield of:
Fred
Matic
Lingard
Well played, it couldn’t be more accurate.

As far as this thread goes, it is as embarrassing as the over reactionary criticism after a loss.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
What about
Tuanzebe
Wan-Bissaka
Ashley Young
Victor Lindelöf
?

Mike Smalling

On another note, it is quite interesting how similar Martial and Rashford's stats are at this points:

Martial: Games (183), Goals (53)
Rashford: Games (186), Goals (53)

Martial has a few more league goals, while Rashford is slightly ahead in cups. Who will be first to 100 :) ?

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I reckon Martial and Rashford will still be seen as these amazing talents, bound to become world class, when they are approaching 30.

Last edited:

Raw

On another note, it is quite interesting how similar Martial and Rashford's stats are at this points:

Martial: Games (183), Goals (53)
Rashford: Games (186), Goals (53)

Martial has a few more league goals, while Rashford is slightly ahead in cups. Who will be first to 100 :) ?
Comparing minutes:

Rashford: 53 goals, 29 assists in 11,694 minutes (goal every 221 minutes, goal/assist every 143 minutes)
Martial: 53 goals, 30 assists in 11,924 minutes (goal every 225 minutes, goal/assist every 144 minutes)

It's actually mad how close their stats are.

wolvored

mmm is that the future of United? Impressive display by Mason, Macus and Martial. They are arguably our strongest attacking trio and they are still developing. I don’t want to overrate our players, but it is hard to argue that these player don’t have the talent to take us back to glory.
Its one game playing in a minor cup. Rashford needed 6 chances to score.
To put it in context, we beat Chelsea 4-0 and James then scored 3 in 3 games. We have averaged a goal a game since, and James hasnt scored since.
When they get 30 in a dozen games or so, then we can make comparisons.

Philip McManus

If over the next 2 or 3 years, we can keep Martial, Rashford and Greenword as an attacking trio, build the midfield around McTominay and add an attacking midfielder to replace Pogba and keep the defence we have now with more cover, I could easily see us being back in the mix for top 3 and hopefully titles

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
I was only listening to that today and was going to post the same ha ha.
They had played it on the radio just a couple minutes before i saw this thread, or i would probably never have thought about it :lol:

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
If over the next 2 or 3 years, we can keep Martial, Rashford and Greenword as an attacking trio, build the midfield around McTominay and add an attacking midfielder to replace Pogba and keep the defence we have now with more cover, I could easily see us being back in the mix for top 3 and hopefully titles
That's midtable material at best

Valuedrug

You forgot about Mejbri. Hannibal Mejbri.

Even now his range of talents far eclipse that of puny pretenders like Martial and Rashford.

His hair is better too. Like a lot better.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Martial and Marcus linking up well again. There talent are so underrated. James is doing good, but Mason looks like a rare talent and would add more quality to our attack.
We have four immensely talented youngsters who are just beginning to find their feet.

There has been clear progression within the team since the Liverpool game in all areas of the pitch. It's great to see.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
We have four immensely talented youngsters who are just beginning to find their feet.

There has been clear progression within the team since the Liverpool game in all areas of the pitch. It's great to see.
I agree. That is good to see.

:lol: at mod that gave me that tag. I don’t mind, I have faith that these three will be successful just like how I was right about Pochettino success before he was highly regarded

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I agree. That is good to see.

:lol: at mod that gave me that tag. I don’t mind, I have faith that these three will be successful just like how I was right about Pochettino success before he was highly regarded
That's a great tag to be fair :lol: