MMM (Mason, Marcus, Martial) = BBC (Bale, Benzema, Cristiano)

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Do we actually need Sancho? I mean which one of these do you drop?

I know Greenwood's only been in the team with the other two the last two games but he's too good to justify not playing a majority of the time. He makes football look piss easy, and he's 18.

Fernandes meanwhile seems to be able to outscore all of them.
Yes, we do. Sancho is a proper elite talent on the RW. We haven't had that for ages. Four talented attackers for three spots is perfect. Ighalo and James making up the backup options.

In Rainbows

Yes, we do. Sancho is a proper elite talent on the RW. We haven't had that for ages. Four talented attackers for three spots is perfect. Ighalo and James making up the backup options.
Sancho has the potential to go up a gear in terms of dribbling too.

Sancho age 18: 3.3
Sancho age 19: 2.5

Hazard age 19: 1.6
Hazard age 20: 2.7
Hazard age 21: 2.3
Hazard age 22: 2 (Premier League)
Hazard age 23: 3.8 (Premier League)

Sane age 19: 1.7
Sane age 20: 2.8
Sage age 21: 2 (PL)
Sane age 22: 2.7 (PL)

All improved as they hit age 20-22. They each had a set back going from their respective leagues into the PL so it's likely it happens with Sancho too. However, after a year, they kind of make a jump in that area.

I don't know why people are acting like Sancho is the finished product or that he doesn't offer something different from the rest of our forwards, or that he's not more talented than everyone bar Greenwood. What Greenwood is to finishing in terms of age, Sancho is in terms of disrupting defenses (dribbling, assisting). We're talking about someone on his age 19 season already having 20 goals and 20 assists while having those dribbling numbers.

We should be looking to pairing them up and worry about minutes after. For all we know, Sancho replaces Rashford or Greenwood replaces Martial.

Point is, it could be game set match if we have both of them for the next 10 years.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
This front 3 :drool:

The interchanging as well, Martial would have never scored that goal if he was confined to the widths of the goal

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Greenwood is very exciting. Is he more of a winger then? He’s lethal

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Do we actually need Sancho? I mean which one of these do you drop?

I know Greenwood's only been in the team with the other two the last two games but he's too good to justify not playing a majority of the time. He makes football look piss easy, and he's 18.

Fernandes meanwhile seems to be able to outscore all of them.
Drop Rashford. Its not complicated or difficult in the slightest.

Rolaholic

I love these lads :drool: :drool: :drool:

Martial and Rash are both on 20 goals for the season and Mason is on 14 in his first full senior season

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Insane. Just insane. Have to admit, I am pleasantly misjudged these front three. And two of them are academy products.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
He's just playing himself back into form. Was our best player before his injury.
If our best player has the first touch, passing, finishing and football intelligence of Rashford we're fecked. 10 penalties this year have hidden a lot of his flaws. He needs to improve or just be a squad player.

Yagami

Good post resistant
54 goals now
When you take care into account:
This is Greenwood's 1st season
Greenwood being only 17/18 throughout
Greenwood, for the most part, being a rotational player to ease him in
Martial's 1st season at CF
Martial missing two months through injury
Rashford missing a couple of months through injury
Our forwards playing in front of a creativeless team for the majority of the season

It's not half bad!

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Can we please update the title to:

MMM (Mason, Marcus, Martial) > BBC (Bale, Benzema, Cristiano) ?

BlahRules

Greenwood is very exciting. Is he more of a winger then? He’s lethal
His playing the inside forward role but he can play the three attacking positions very well. He is what you call a footballer that will make an impact regardless of the position he is playing

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Some owe @Amadaeus an apology
Nah, I m good. I have a lot of belief in my footballing acumen. I knew earlier than most even the experts that this front three will lethal, dynamic and effective for United. The only problem now is our interest in Sancho.

No doubt that Sancho will make a tremendous impact to our attack like Bruno, but it will result in dropping one of these three and hindering their development. Once MMM has developed further, I have no doubt that they will be the best front three in football. They are already in the top 3.

Amadaeus

Just looked at the replies in the first few pages and I m surprised, many people couldn’t foresee this :lol:. In fact many people were so sure they were never going to be as good :lol:

This thread won’t age well is a good one

Last edited:

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Greenwood's first Premier League season at 18 years old, yet he's finishing like a veteran.

RazorOz

The whole point is to have some depth. One injury and what do we have exactly? Besides as has been said Sancho is arguably better than all of them anyway, he's much more of a creator especially than any of them.

In Rainbows

Nah, I m good. I have a lot of belief in my footballing acumen. I knew earlier than most even the experts that this front three will lethal, dynamic and effective for United. The only problem now is our interest in Sancho.

No doubt that Sancho will make a tremendous impact to our attack like Bruno, but it will result in dropping one of these three and hindering their development. Once MMM has developed further, I have no doubt that they will be the best front three in football. They are already in the top 3.
I mean, Sancho as part of a front 3 with Greenwood is guaranteed to be a top 3 front three.

I just went on RAWK and saw a post scared of United pairing up Sancho with Greenwood for the next 10 years. Greenwood being this great is only making me want to pair him up with Sancho even more. Two prodigious talents with insane end product in their teenage years.

And I'm also a big fan of Rashford. Same with Martial. However, it's not going to change my opinion on wanting to see Sancho with Greenwood for 10+ years.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Why can’t you be happy we have both.

pathetic post. we don’t need supporters like you.
Don't supporter police me you clown. Im happy we have both i just don't think rashford is that good. He is a bench player for a good team. What james is supposed to be for us now. He is not on the level of the other five players mentioned by the thread starter. If you can't handle that opinion then too bad.

Amadaeus

The whole point is to have some depth. One injury and what do we have exactly? Besides as has been said Sancho is arguably better than all of them anyway, he's much more of a creator especially than any of them.
This front three is already lethal, I don’t see why we will add a quality player to disrupt the chemistry. It might be better if we sign a young an upcoming talent like Kubo or someone as good as foden to play behind Greenwood to give us depth and also ensure the continued development of MMM.