Mo Salah | Choccy: He gone | Choccy gone, Choccy wrong | beIN sports: Agrees to Al Ittihad's offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

choccy77

I posted in Champs league thread earlier.

But anyhow, I happened to hear a conversation between 2 foreign men and a woman and discussing they had 2 prices for a certain individual....

There was more to it, but sounds like some agents out shopping around for him.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

But anyhow, I happened to hear a conversation between 2 foreign men and a woman and discussing they had 2 prices for a certain individual....

Hahaha what

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
If Salah moves we'll get to see Choccy's home video.

I am not sure I want him to leave Liverpool now.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Why would he move now? In 7 months he can sign a contract for 500k a week with PSG and a 20m signing on fee.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
If he moves in the Summer, then I'll post the video I happened to accidentally record by chance of the conversation.
Wow you’re really nailing this ITK behaviour.

1. vague comments
2. Even more ropey evidence that for some spurious can’t be posted right now to show you’re telling the truth
3. Leaving yourself enough room to say it’s not a done dealio

James Peril

I always wonder why Nigeria scammers still send out their stupid e-mails, now I know why.. people are gullible. Overhearing a few lads speaking about Salah is something we could all do, I heard it at the pub last week. IF such a conversation took place, they sure as shit wouldn’t have it with some weirdo with an iPhone sitting next to them.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
or blur out the faces.

or make a shit transfer discussion sub-reddit and hoodwink absolute tosspots into paying €5 a month to read your absolute drivel.

I believe in choccy personally, he's never led me astray before.

Red the Bear

Something less generic

Did you specifically hear his name tossed around? Also where were they from?

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Our very own insider agent chocy:drool:

Even if he's bullshiting i choose to believe otherwise.

choccy77

And if he's worried about their voices being recognised just post transcript?
Okay so it was on 2 clips I recorded, just listening again as noisy.

I had just started 2nd clip as he spoke as loud door banged and he said Salah and the women replied, we have 2 prices (I assume she means offers) there was a congratulations from the guy and then the guy just mumbles for a while, the background noise is louder than I remember standing so close to them.

Only 1 guy spoke on this part, both guys were sitting in these armchairs and on their phones.

She asked the foreign guy about his travel or something and that's about all I can hear off the video.

Honestly, I couldn't care a damn about Liverpool or Salah, so not gonna waste my time making up something like this.

I don't have enough time in my day.

CallyRed

Choccy heard a Wispa that Salah is Chomp-ing at the bit to give it a Twirl at another club. Will give us all a Boost

choccy77

Did you specifically hear his name tossed around? Also where were they from?
Yes Salah whilst noisy was clearly said. The loud door bang probably missed his first name if they said it.

They guy talking had accent I can't place... looks like mix of Pep and ten Hag bald head and stubble slight tan look to him... both guys very well dressed.

she was wearing light coloured coat only got her from behind on video

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Yes Salah whilst noisy was clearly said. The loud door bang probably missed his first name if they said it.

They guy talking had accent I can't place... looks like mix of Pep and ten Hag bald head and stubble slight tan look to him... both guys very well dressed.

she was wearing light coloured coat only got her from behind on video
Germans don't go for this kind of thing ,That leaves Italy and Spain, Italians are broke so Madrid or barca.
Maybe Madrid is looking for him as a replacement if Mbappe doesn't get through.
It's very hard to believe but I would love to do so anyway.

choccy77

Guys, I just report and saw what I heard.

Usually I keep these kind of things to myself.

Like when my gf did Jose's Man Utd medical in London 3 odd months before it was announced for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.