Mo Salah | Choccy: He gone | Choccy gone, Choccy wrong | beIN sports: Agrees to Al Ittihad's offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Newcastle a definite possibility. People in here seem to forget that they are now the richest club in the world and by some considerable distance.
Just because they can afford big wages, doesn't mean that he will be inclined to sign for them.
Salah is now accustomed to winning trophies and making finals. Unless he does something leftfield, he'll either stay at LFC or he'll move to a club where he can win trophies.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Thank god for that. Without doubt the poster that wound me up the most :lol:

I had him on ignore at the end though, so no idea why he was banned

Brophs

The One and Only
If we ban Choccy, how will we know the next time his missus gives Jose Mourinho a (presumably sensual) massage?

sepulturite

He was telling me the other day that 99% of his posts are sarcasm on here, that clearly turned out to be bollocks :lol:

What did he do anyway? I'd love to have a read through the thread he was last in that got him banned if anyone knows which one it was??

Andy_Cole

He was on the Man vs Bee thread talking about having dinner with Roman Atkinson and Jonny Depp’s Agent. This wasn’t the same dinner as Salah’s agent.

NoPace

So pretty much the same situation we’re in.
We have less money but better young players. But they're closer to us than we are to say Chelsea in terms of having their next really good team built.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Looks as if I was right - Nunez has mainly been bought for the season after this one. He'll get games but maybe a bit wider than he i used to until Salah leaves next summer

copen1945

Looks as if I was right - Nunez has mainly been bought for the season after this one. He'll get games but maybe a bit wider than he i used to until Salah leaves next summer
By the time he leaves, we will be on the up, so good news.

Beans

Supports
Neutral
We have less money but better young players. But they're closer to us than we are to say Chelsea in terms of having their next really good team built.
I was kidding, though I agree they're closer to us than we are to, say, City.

LordSpud

He's signed a new contract according to LFC Twitter - Edit: 3 years

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Choccy needs to come back and face his doings.

LFC official site cock teasing us. I'm loving it. :lol:

cyberman

Fair play, must have got what he wanted and played his hand beautifully.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Choccy in the mud in the mud
Choccy in the mud

Zoo

A few of their players will be looking for pay hikes now that they've shattered their wage structure.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
A few of their players will be looking for pay hikes now that they've shattered their wage structure.
Not sure, really. Looks like they could’ve afforded this without major repercussions on the rest of the team wage — Alisson is contracted until 2027(!) and van Delegate 2025. Even Trent and Fabinho on the next rung down have around equal lengths left.

Those must have been layered deals or ones that increase as the years pass, particularly Alisson’s who signed a 6 year deal in 2021.

LordSpud

It will be interesting to see what happens for sure - can't deny that he's probably earned that kind of wage though!

Status
Not open for further replies.