Mo Salah | Choccy: He gone | Choccy gone, Choccy wrong | beIN sports: Agrees to Al Ittihad's offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Ive heard that we are the club Salah is signing for.:)
The ‘woman’ in question was actually Avram Glazer in a wig (looked quite passable as a woman with a beard) the bald Pep lookalike was Joel.
Ill post the videos once it happens. :D

Schmeichel=God

Inappropriate joke
I had just started 2nd clip as he spoke as loud door banged and he said Salah and the women replied, we have 2 prices
You sure they didnt just say "inshallah" :lol:? I might if there was a loud bang in my proximity.

Sounds like Salah though I'll give you that.

Fek it, I choose to believe :drool:

Won’t believe anything until the Jamaican delegation has had their say
:D:D

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
They were talking about Salah. The lady quoting ‘two prices’ backed him for too PL goal scorer at 4/1 on SkyBet and 6/1 on Bet 365. I know this because I was the door being banged.

@choccy77 has a wild imagination and fancies himself as a bit of an ITK.. he’s been at it for months in the wrestling thread with his exclusives.

Maybe he is ITK. Maybe he is Martin Freeman’s best mate (why is nobody picking up on this random name drop). Maybe his girlfriend did Mourinho’s ‘medical’ 3 months before he was announced. Maybe.

Bwuk

Not because of this thread but I think he will be off. Salah to PSG or Madrid, depending what happens with Mbappe.

Tarrou

this is what the transfer forum is all about

not Fridge Chutney posting actual things that are happening

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
This is top itk. During the course of it, we learn his gf did mourinho at his medical and he shook hands with Martin freeman later that day.

What an absolutely charmed life.

What were you doing in the hotel choccy?

Brophs

The One and Only
Can’t be long now before the standard “Of course it was all a joke, guys. I mean, come on. I was just satirising the transfer forum” post.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
How has this not earned him a tag line yet?

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
This is top itk. During the course of it, we learn his gf did mourinho at his medical and he shook hands with Martin freeman later that day.

What an absolutely charmed life.

What were you doing in the hotel choccy?
Illegally recording conversations, keep up!

Speako

Was one of the men called Gary? Could have been Team America.

choccy77

Love the jokes, maybe I will be laughing in the summer :smirk:

Again, I don't care about lpool or Salah so wouldn't waste my time on this if it didn't happen.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
I thought choccy was someone like Romano and quickly checked the thread for something official :lol:

Hope its true though

choccy77

@choccy77 has a wild imagination and fancies himself as a bit of an ITK.. he’s been at it for months in the wrestling thread with his exclusives.

Maybe he is ITK. Maybe he is Martin Freeman’s best mate (why is nobody picking up on this random name drop). Maybe his girlfriend did Mourinho’s ‘medical’ 3 months before he was announced. Maybe.
[/QUOTE]

Why you always going on about my wrestling news haha, I read newsfeeds and post if worthy or interesting.

Only mention MF cos everything happened in same time period and the Jose thing also happened and I had mentioned it before way back in the day.

My job puts me in settings open to certain areas, hence I meet many interesting people all the time, which I don't talk about publicly.

I got nothing to boast or lie about, just post facts as I read, see or hear them with my own eyes and ears. :)

choccy77

just seen this article

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2022/...alah-told-him-about-liverpool-contract-talks/

As I said before, it could be that if he has a couple of offers from other clubs, then it strengthens his hands with Liverpool for his wage demands.

But at 29 going on 30, why would Liverpool want to pay that much, when we have seen how quickly someone like Cavani has struggled with Injuries (albeit a few years older).

Makes sense for Liverpool to sell, if they can get a replacement me thinks.

Gawge

Makes sense for Liverpool to sell, if they can get a replacement me thinks.
I think, if they did lose him, they would broadly be happy that they already have a 'replacement'.

i.e. a front line of Mane, Jota, Diaz, (Firmino, Elliott) would still be probably the best in the league.

Unless they go for an Mbappe or something I don't think you can replace him.

Cloud7

Liverpool will just get someone else for 40 million to bang 15 goals and one of their current lads will improve. Feckers have nailed this recruitment lark the same way we did with Fergie.
Yep. To veer off from the ITK jokes aside, Michael Owen was on some pre match program recently and he said that with the way Liverpool are playing and looking, you could see them signing any player and they slot in and become a success, which I agree with.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I honestly thought 'Why the feck is Brian McClair ITK about the goings on at Liverpool? Is he some super agent or big football director now and I hadn't heard?'

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
I don't think this is the real picture. Those men don't look foreign enough and where's the woman?

Doesn't even look like a legitimate handshake. More of a brushing of the palms.
The woman maybe the one who is holding the camera. And most likely she catch the wrong moment of handshake, which appears weaker then the actual.

Bestietom

If he goes then Liverpool will have another fistful of money to spend and the 2 players they want are Nkunku and Nunez.

Status
Not open for further replies.