Mo Salah | Choccy: He gone | Choccy gone, Choccy wrong | beIN sports: Agrees to Al Ittihad's offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

klayton88

Yeah because we all know the world famous choccy. Maybe add a tweet at least.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
I think he will leave now that Real Madrid have money lying around and need a big name right sided forward.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I think he will leave now that Real Madrid have money lying around and need a big name right sided forward.
Mate if we go for one of your forwards it will be Mane

choccy77

RIP Choccy
This is interesting indeed.

I believe that the Mbappe thing has deffiently made a shift in the market, but also, I think there are two things at play.

Salah will now stay and then leave on a free (which is becoming the norm now) - Or he is gonna go and by saying this, get's Liverpool a bigger transfer price.

Liverpool would have to get that replacement lined up, did the Mbappe thing, change plans of a few clubs perhaps re potential movements in Summer.

Never rule anything out at this stage, but I suggest the winners Saturday, will be the one's where Salah's Future lies.

royboy16

The moon gave me flowers for funerals to come.
This is interesting indeed.

I believe that the Mbappe thing has deffiently made a shift in the market, but also, I think there are two things at play.

Salah will now stay and then leave on a free (which is becoming the norm now) - Or he is gonna go and by saying this, get's Liverpool a bigger transfer price.

Liverpool would have to get that replacement lined up, did the Mbappe thing, change plans of a few clubs perhaps re potential movements in Summer.

Never rule anything out at this stage, but I suggest the winners Saturday, will be the one's where Salah's Future lies.
Or maybe hell stay with liverpool ? he might be happy there plus he's in a competitive team and wining stuff.

Hoof the ball

More than happy for him to walk away for free next summer, a lovely feck you to the club that's done so much for him.
He's on less money than Martial, the same money as Rashford, and only ten thousand or so more than Maguire.

I'd argue that given what he's given you, and compare that to what other possible Ballon D'or winners are paid, you've not done enough.

Jibbs

Aye of course, but clubs like to make some money from players, and Salah could generate a big fee and a club that runs like Liverpool needs that sort of money to put back into buying players.
A player like Salah can be the difference between winning the title or not winning it. Even 100 m fee is not worth that as we have seen with Barcelona.

choccy77

Mbappe deal to Madrid was 99% what was expected, therefore the market would already have been moving with that expectation and maybe there has now been a big pause whilst clubs re-adjust.

Maybe Salah would have gone to PSG as replacement? Maybe, Lewandowski was also on the merry go round this summer.

One big transfer will always have a domino affect on everything else, so let's see.

I just hope United do some good solid business for once.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
I still say Liverpool should sell now while his stock his high. His form towards the end of the season has tailed off compared to his best and at his age it's worrying.

Whoever signs him - this season or next - won't be getting much of Prime Salah, but I think he'll do better outside of the PL than if he remains in it.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Seeing as Choccy got this so wrong, should he be punished?

Should Choccy be "melted down" so to speak?

Status
Not open for further replies.