Mo Salah

el3mel

It is the closest top scorer race since sliced bread though. So many players on 16+ goals. If Aguero or Kane hadn't had injury spells they would probably be a few clear, and Vardy would be up there if Puel hadn't been an idiot and dropped him for a bit (same goals per minute as Salah+Mane).
Yeah the race on the top goal scorers this season has been intense, can't disagree. Thought for Aguero, injuries are pretty much the normal for him each season I guess.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
He can get the most goals but Sterling is having a better season. Slaah has been good and atrocious in patches. Even if he gets top gs he won't be ahead of Sterling especially if City win.
Agreed, this is not Salah's peak season. He's had better. Oh boy has he had better. :drool: But it's definitely Sterling's best ever. He's been better than Salah this season.

el3mel

I hope we get a one season wonder dislikable "cnut" like him in the future. Will fancy having these kind of players ahead of Martial FC dribbling, Rashford Ronaldo esque shooting, Lukaku great first touch, Sanchez and his cute dogs and JLingz Instagram videos.

Robbie Boy

I hope we get a one season wonder dislikable "cnut" like him in the future. Will fancy having these kind of players ahead of Martial FC dribbling, Rashford Ronaldo esque shooting, Lukaku great first touch, Sanchez and his cute dogs and JLingz Instagram videos.
Ahhhh, that’s why you loved Mourinho, you’re a scouser in disguise. Makes sense now.

el3mel

He's in the dressing room and didn't go to hospital. It's minor, hopefully.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Glad to see he's okay.

It looked like a bad one.
He looked knocked out as he was falling to the turf.

Hopefully the lunacy farce of letting Vertonghen back into the Spurs’ match made it possible for a stretcher to be used immediately & Salah wasn’t allowed to go back out into the pitch in an altered state. What happened today with the stretcher should have happened on Tuesday with the Spurs’ players.

clarkydaz

Huge respect to Neville pointing out Salah shouldn't play on Tuesday, whilst Souness thought it wasn't that bad

el3mel

You are the Germany of African football.

Always in with a chance.
Haha liked that example. Tbf it was kinda correct in the last tournament as I didn't expect much and still reached the final.

The current team just seem so dependent on Salah which doesn't boost me with much confidence.

djembatheking

Got to be honest , my first thought when he went down was feck him . Just thought he was making a meal of it as usual .

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
Haha liked that example. Tbf it was kinda correct in the last tournament as I didn't expect much and still reached the final.

The current team just seem so dependent on Salah which doesn't boost me with much confidence.
Remember the last Afcon held in Egypt? 2006?

You were not so good going into that tournament. Ended up winning it and then went on that dominant run thereafter.

You will be fine. One of the contendors for sure.

NinjaFletch

Given how concerned Liverpool were with Karius's concussion I think it's reasonable he doesn't play again this season just to make sure he's ok.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You surely can't come off with a head injury on a stretcher on a Saturday evening, then be fine to play Tuesday evening?!

el3mel

Remember the last Afcon held in Egypt? 2006?

You were not so good going into that tournament. Ended up winning it and then went on that dominant run thereafter.

You will be fine. One of the contendors for sure.
Yeah the friendly matches before 2006 were shocking. Though it ended up starting the great years. :drool:

Hopefully you end up being right.

el3mel

I remember we(South Africa) beat you in a friendly.

You went on to win the tournament. We went home without a point or a goal.

You'll be fine. Can't wait for the tournament.
You're South Africans ? Didn't know that.

Count me as a friend from now on. :D