Mo Salah

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Covid positive apparently. Not looking good for Liverpool.

Hope he is well.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
He is an idiot. It’s this sort of behavior that has many countries where they are, including the one I am living in.

It’s one thing to take calculated risks with rules and regulations in place to live a normal existence, it’s another to basically condemn yourself and others to infection by doing something like this.

United Junkie

Inappropriate Behavior
Typical Arabs. Just cant resist the urge to get together en masse and celebrate even during an pandemic. Thats why the hospitals in Holland's major cities are full with non-western covid patients: They wont fecking listen! And I say this as an Arab before I get attacked by you guys!

The United

He would probably miss like 2 games at most? Does not seem to be a big loss for them.

meamth

He would probably miss like 2 games at most? Does not seem to be a big loss for them.
Surely against Leicester they want to have Mo Salah, right??

It will affect them somehow. Not having your best players for big games can cost them.

RashyForPM

Surely against Leicester they want to have Mo Salah, right??

It will affect them somehow. Not having your best players for big games can cost them.
Yeah losing to Leicester will put them 4 points behind LC, and Leicester have some easy fixtures after that too. That is notwithstanding Spurs, Wolves, City and Chelsea all being on the rise (City less so). This season will be fine margins, so all this matters.

Josh 76

With VVD, Gomez, possibly TAA and now Salah missing against Leicester. It's a huge boost for Brendon. Add to that most of Liverpool players are on international duty and Leicesters main players are not. This could be very interesting. Having said all this the jammy bastards will Probabaly win 4-0!

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Remember the shit Grealish got for going to a party? Salah actually catches the virus and it’s brushed under the carpet.

ShoePolish

This ain't the covid mutation that develops in pro players right around international time, is it?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
This ain't the covid mutation that develops in pro players right around international time, is it?
Eh? He’ll have to self isolate for 2 weeks and miss their games against Leicester and Atalanta. Don’t get the implication here.

RUCK4444

If the papers don’t jump on him for that video like they have for other players not following Covid restrictions then it’s the best example of the media darlings being treated differently by the press. It’s embarrassing at this stage.

cyberman

Yeah losing to Leicester will put them 4 points behind LC, and Leicester have some easy fixtures after that too. That is notwithstanding Spurs, Wolves, City and Chelsea all being on the rise (City less so). This season will be fine margins, so all this matters.
If they lose v Leicester we go 4 behind them with a win v WB and a game in hand.
You can quote 5 or 6 more sides in that list

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Typical Arabs. Just cant resist the urge to get together en masse and celebrate even during an pandemic. Thats why the hospitals in Holland's major cities are full with non-western covid patients: They wont fecking listen! And I say this as an Arab before I get attacked by you guys!
Like it's supposed to matter :houllier:

United Junkie

Like it's supposed to matter :houllier:
I got carried away when I made that post. I was so angry. I apologise. I also got disciplined by the staff which is of course absolutely correct. One thing is for sure; Salah has gone down in my estimation. A smart man like himself should know better.

Bestietom

Pretty sure i saw him partying with mane and firminio too; they should lock them away for the season
The Council down here in Wexford allowed 2 Catering trucks on our Marina. I used to walk this every morning but the crowds it has now attracted, and 95% without masks has turned me off. If this happened in any other part of Ireland it would be News Headlines. We are all trying to do our bit down here, but some have now dropped their guard. When you have your own County Council allowing these sort of gatherings it makes it even worse. Now we are are the bottom of the pile, in Figures for Covid but how long will this last, when you see this carrying on.

ShoePolish

Eh? He’ll have to self isolate for 2 weeks and miss their games against Leicester and Atalanta. Don’t get the implication here.
3 weeks rest in a packed schedule, when their players are dropping like flies? Missing 2 games at this stage is worth the risk.

Anyway, not expanding on this further, he might have it for all i know, so wish him a speedy recovery and a lengthy isolation. We used to have shade thrown at us too, when our players got mysterious injuries before internationals.

Cloud7

This is staying under the radar. A lot of player would be publicly hung for such indiscretions.
Yeah if this was Greenwood or Maguire, hell, even outside the scope of United a player like Sterling, they would be crucified in the media. Liverpool players always get an easy ride.

Irrational.

Incredibly irresponsible and reckless behaviour. Should be fined by Liverpool.

I also agree with playing the song every time Liverpool lose. :D

archiebald

They will still win most games so long as Jota and Mane are fit. If both Mane and Salah are out then that's where things get hairy, especially with their defence in shambles.

Andy_Cole

Tested positive or actually ill with symptoms? Big difference with regards to recovery.
Yup. I’ve just recovered and I’m fine. I had light fatigue and headaches. No cough. So think it’s a huge difference what kind of COVID you have.

Harold_Giles

They will still win most games so long as Jota and Mane are fit. If both Mane and Salah are out then that's where things get hairy, especially with their defence in shambles.
Is either of them very comfortable on the right? I recall seeing Jota mainly playing from the left or centre.

Libano

Yup. I’ve just recovered and I’m fine. I had light fatigue and headaches. No cough. So think it’s a huge difference what kind of COVID you have.
Had it twice. Back in march, 4 weeks of headaches, slight fever and burning lungs. Second time around in autumn, same symptoms as you, healthy within under a week.

Most professional athletes will crush it with ease.