Mo Salah

Amazing Santos

Hit the magical age of 30. He's washed. Good luck to Liverpool with him for the next 5 years at 350k a week.

Idxomer

Really aesthetically unappealing player to watch. At least people can’t cling to his numbers anymore.
He always seemed like a player that shouldn't be performing that well at the top level.

Shark

@NotShark
Is it me or is he not playing that much different than usual. It's just not bobbling in for him with every half chance.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Is it me or is he not playing that much different than usual. It's just not bobbling in for him with every half chance.
He’s lost a step ( not much) he’s just further away from goal than ever. He’s also not 24/25 and able to just out sprint players either. Mane had the same issue on the wing.

lsd

The Oracle
Every time that commentator says McNeil all I'm hearing is Fat Neill from Community

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
I reckon it must be dawning on Salah now just how much Firmino and Mane enabled him. All those times when he’d go on a mazy run after Mane won the ball back, Firmino dragged the defender away and he was allowed to just fire it at the defenders’ ankles while the other two are left fuming. There’s not a lot of other top attackers that would’ve put up with that and still looked to enable him when possible.

RuudTom83

Its all be about the CL now...if Liverpool get kicked out of that, then it really has been a disastrous season for Mo!

Stacks

I reckon it must be dawning on Salah now just how much Firmino and Mane enabled him. All those times when he’d go on a mazy run after Mane won the ball back, Firmino dragged the defender away and he was allowed to just fire it at the defenders’ ankles while the other two are left fuming. There’s not a lot of other top attackers that would’ve put up with that and still looked to enable him when possible.
31 goals and 16 assists last season. Not like he NEVER passed.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Such a drag in our team. Out of all the players I don't want to see on the teamsheet this season (TAA, Henderson, etc) Salah is right at the top. Such a sad state of affairs. :(

Hopefully it's just a long patch. But if he plays any minute of a CL game we're fecked.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Curse of the £350k contract increase. Ozil, Aubameyang, De Gea, Salah.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Not renewing Mane at the same time may well have been the bigger mistake. He clearly did a lot of the dirty work and stretched the play on the other wing.
If they had to keep one though, they went the wrong way.

captaincantona

Players like Salah and Mane and Hazard and Bale etc. make your realise exactly how good Ronny and Messi were to stay at the top this long. He just seems like he is not arsed anymore.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Looks tired or disinterested. Not the force he once was and the signs were there before his new contract

BlueHaze

He's damn near vanished after his new fat contract!

He's only scored 4 more than Martial in the league..

DoubleDinhos

Liverpool Fan
He'd be that valuable to PSG, they're in need of another wide attacker and Salah is the biggest star in the Arab world. He's insanely marketable.

I'd rather we keep him though, it was only a year ago he was performing at best in the world levels and the constant change to the forward line - combined the midfield problems - means he's had zero continuity in attack.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
If the decline is here to stay, i hope no one is seriously stupid enough to pay that amount for him, giving Pool the cash and freeing up the wages to invest in the squad. Let him remain Pools problem, on massive wages until the end of that contract.
*now watch him go on a scoring spree!

crossy1686

career ending
He'd be that valuable to PSG, they're in need of another wide attacker and Salah is the biggest star in the Arab world. He's insanely marketable.

I'd rather we keep him though, it was only a year ago he was performing at best in the world levels and the constant change to the forward line - combined the midfield problems - means he's had zero continuity in attack.
Where’s your money going to come from for a new midfield if you don’t sell? Your owners won’t dip into their pocket, no one else is on a contract that big and underperforming that badly. It might also just be that he wants to leave. Who else can you feasibly sell also? There aren’t many desirable names left that can bring in decent money.