Mo Salah

redrobed

Klopp has come out and said he thinks Salah’s left foot is better than Ronaldo’s. The guy doesn’t even try to hide the fact that he’s a bitter ABU. Constantly talking about us as well. It’s like he’s obsessed.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Klopp has come out and said he thinks Salah’s left foot is better than Ronaldo’s. The guy doesn’t even try to hide the fact that he’s a bitter ABU. Constantly talking about us as well. It’s like he’s obsessed.
but Ronaldo is right footed

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Hardly controversial. Salah is left-footed, Ronaldo is right-footed.

Moriarty

Living in Liverpool for a few years will do that to you.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
He was literally asked about a Salah vs Ronaldo comp and said they were both world class players. Get a grip mate.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Didn’t work too well did it? Ronaldo is right footed. Try another one.

Statue of Limitations

Quote from Klopp:
"Even though Ronaldo's left foot is not bad, I would say Mo's left foot is probably better. Cristiano may be better in the air and his right foot is probably better.

"Speed-wise, both are pretty quick and desperate to score goals but I've never really thought about that. I'm not too interested in comparing, sorry."

Not his biggest fan, but that seems like a perfectly reasonable take.

Relax.

We will beat them.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
I just realised who I replied to, I want to say you're subtlety when it comes to trolling is admirable.

ariveded

He seems like Ronaldo. Both score a lot, and have dominating stats. Yet, when it comes to league best (Salah) or world best (Ronaldo), both are constantly given a thumbs down.

A lot of biased is associated to certain footballing regions.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
He seems like Ronaldo. Both score a lot, and have dominating stats. Yet, when it comes to league best (Salah) or world best (Ronaldo), both are constantly given a thumbs down.

A lot of biased is associated to certain footballing regions.
How so? And Salah is probably the best player in the world atm.

Winrar

World class player and a deserved hat trick today to boot.

I'm so glad they don't get to have him for the full season due to AFCON.

ariveded

How so? And Salah is probably the best player in the world atm.
Will he win awards? That's my point.

Why isn't he in the debate for the league best? The best in the world now will keep changing every time.

Gehrman

Will he win awards? That's my point.

Why isn't he in the debate for the league best? The best in the world now will keep changing every time.
If he keeps going like this he probably will be the PL player of the year and a good shoe in for the Ballon D'or next year.

Revan

Assumptionman
Best player in the world right now IMO. Not only based on today's performance.

Gehrman

World Cup next year. Salah will never win a Ballon d'Or. French journalists will never allow a Muslim player to shine on that level. No way
I dunno. I think if he played for France, he'd have as good chance as any. You don't think Paul Pogba could win it if he was good enough?

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I dunno. I think if he played for France, he'd have as good chance as any. You don't think Paul Pogba could win it if he was good enough?
He'd have his votes pitted against Benzema and Mbappe (that would have been some team btw!) and not for the reasons I mentioned granted, he still wouldn't have won it.

Moby

Dick
In a year with no really standout choice he can bag the award with his form right now. Not sure when the voting for that ends?

Still think it should be given to Lewa but also think it will be given to Messi.

BalanceUnAutreJoint

He'd have his votes pitted against Benzema and Mbappe (that would have been some team btw!) and not for the reasons I mentioned granted, he still wouldn't have won it.
As much France Football is extremely shady (some of these BdO journalists don't even actually exist and neither do their newspapers) only one French journalist votes for the ballon d'or.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
World Cup next year. Salah will never win a Ballon d'Or. French journalists will never allow a Muslim player to shine on that level. No way
If voting closes in October, then the World Cup will have no impact on next year's award.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
As much France Football is extremely shady (some of these BdO journalists don't even actually exist and neither do their newspapers) only one French journalist votes for the ballon d'or.
Oh! I had that shitty old formula in my head. I thought they returned to it. Good thing, it's more open than I thought

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
If that Salah doesn’t win player of the season, there’s no justice…

…three cheers for Salah! Hip hip!

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Yeah, suddenly the Copa America is the decider for the award.
That's not really sudden. Traditionally the Ballon d'Or from France Football put an emphasis on summer tournaments. It's FIFA that tried to turn it into something else which is one of the reason behind the split.

Moby

Dick
That's not really sudden. Traditionally the Ballon d'Or from France Football put an emphasis on summer tournaments. It's FIFA that tried to turn it into something else which is one of the reason behind the split.
Would be nice to see which previous winners had winning the Copa as the primary reason of winning it.