Mobile access site redirects

McCool

Winner of the 'Real Caftards Fantasy Football Leag
Sometimes when I access the car from my phone it redirects me to dodgy sites. Gettinglaidtoday or something like that.

No other site does it but the caf hits me with that regularly. Not sure what it's trying to say.

Maybe my device has some mal ware or something but I tried to check and found nothing.

Am I alone?

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Do you remember what page you were on when the redirect happened? E.g. homepage, forum list, thread list, thread page?

McCool

Winner of the 'Real Caftards Fantasy Football Leag
It had happened a few times from looking at my inbox and it just happened a few seconds ago when I clicked the link for the gym thread from the general forum thread list.

Danny1982

Sectarian Hipster
On Android here. It redirects me to a "WhatsApp update page" and opened the playstore on other occasions (mostly on the farmville page).

This started to happen about a month ago, and it happened to me several times already, nearly every time I open the site (when I click the first two times on the forums home page, no matter what I click).

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
On Android here. It redirects me to a "WhatsApp update page" and opened the playstore on other occasions (mostly on the farmville page).

This started to happen about a month ago, and it happened to me several times already, nearly every time I open the site (when I click the first two times on the forums home page, no matter what I click).
Trying to remove those ads, hopefully they'll be gone shortly. Let me know if you are still getting redirected.

Danny1982

Sectarian Hipster
Trying to remove those ads, hopefully they'll be gone shortly. Let me know if you are still getting redirected.
Thanks. Today I was redirected to rd.glipsa.com/redir.html# (and after a few seconds it opened the play store on the APUS app page). Both happened without me clicking anything.