Mockney’s Euros Video Diary | ITALY Added - Never hope for anything

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
This again... basically I was scheduled to do a Diary for the people I usually did them for, but it fell apart at the last minute, but since Id planned and filmed most of it, I decided to do it anyway... at least for this game.

Please excuse the hair

Croatia:

Scotland:

Germany:

Denmark:

Final:

Last edited:

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Good stuff. Make more.

Agree with this team seeming a nice bunch. Which hasn't always been the case with England teams.

sidsutton

Overall, very entertaining and I hope you do more. My two cents, which doesn't mean much admittedly coming from someone who couldn't produce something like that. I think you are creative and talented enough to not swear as much. I've got nothing against it but just some of it felt "forced". Same with the eating/drinking while talking. You are still one handsome bastard though.

Was the song in the middle a Mockney original?

Mockney

Overall, very entertaining and I hope you do more. My two cents, which doesn't mean much admittedly coming from someone who couldn't produce something like that. I think you are creative and talented enough to not swear as much. I've got nothing against it but just some of it felt "forced".
Yeah that did occur to me once I’d watched it back... it’s not affected, I just swear a lot, plus I’d been drinking since noon, but I agree it seemed a bit off in places. Probably because these types of things usually don’t (or indeed any kind of to-camera presenting)... I actually edited some out! I’ve no idea how anyone can do live television.

the eating and drinking are a bit affected, in the sense that I was drinking as I was doing it and decided to make it a ‘bit’

All the music is mine (save a little sampled Jhest rap at the end) as the people I was supposed to be doing this for specified no licensed music... and even though I didn’t end up doing it for them, I just kept it.

Glad people seem to have enjoyed it though. Ta

youmeletsfly

Video is alright and hair is more than alright, don't let these forum mugs get to you.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I didn’t think the swearing was OTT, I found it funny especially with the quick cuts in the editing and it isn’t out of place in a football fan context.

Really enjoyed the video, you should definitely do more of them. You’d probably find a decent audience just doing general daily vlog content, the overall style reminded me of Casey Neistat in parts. And not just the hair.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Yeah that did occur to me once I’d watched it back... it’s not affected, I just swear a lot, plus I’d been drinking since noon, but I agree it seemed a bit off in places. Probably because these types of things usually don’t (or indeed any kind of to-camera presenting)... I actually edited some out! I’ve no idea how anyone can do live television.

the eating and drinking are a bit affected, in the sense that I was drinking as I was doing it and decided to make it a ‘bit’

All the music is mine (save a little sampled Jhest rap at the end) as the people I was supposed to be doing this for specified no licensed music... and even though I didn’t end up doing it for them, I just kept it.

Glad people seem to have enjoyed it though. Ta
That’s impressive. Catchy little ditty. I’ve just listened to a very long podcast where Adam Buxton talks at length about how he writes his jingles. You have a similar knack for an ear-worm (which is high praise!)

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
yeah, the tunes are always bangers. looking forward to the sidsutton diss track.

Neo_Mufc

I enjoyed watching that because it reminds you of the match day experience that we as fans go through. Gutted I couldn't get tickets for any of this but not surprised considering the numbers allowed.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
Noice
Loved the hair
Not sure about the hair under your bottom lip but it kinda goes with your whole look.
Videos like this makes you want to go to every game.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Great vid, you have a talent for this stuff

Also made me realise how hopelessly dire some of our opening games in tournaments have been in the past 20 years

Spoony

The People's President
This again... basically I was scheduled to do a Diary for the people I usually did them for, but it fell apart at the last minute, but since Id planned and filmed most of it, I decided to do it anyway... at least for this game.

Please excuse the hair

Good stuff, matey.

Hair's fine..mine has gone like yours.

And the views from the your stand aren't great are they?

GueRed

Please excuse the hair

at least u got hair

Mockney

Appreciate the positive comments guys. I’ve been talking to the media bods this week and we haven’t managed to agree on anything… they want a much more bite-sized format for Facebook video and I haven’t really got much interest in that.

But it’s got a decent enough response, and a not completely embarrassing amount of views so I might do a few more for my own amusement… but only if the games go well, and if I do they’ll be shorter and likely without much to-camera stuff… see how it goes anyway.

What did you film it on?? It looks great.
Literally just an iPhone mate. Helps that it was sunny I guess

I enjoyed watching that because it reminds you of the match day experience that we as fans go through. Gutted I couldn't get tickets for any of this but not surprised considering the numbers allowed.
I’ve watched a few other Diaries/vlogs over the years as my algorithm obviously brings them up, and it amazes me how little of the actual Match Day stuff they tend to include… theres hardly any concourse footage for a start, when to me one of the most prominent impressions a stadium makes on me is it’s actual insides! And rather than the game there’s usually just lots of footage of their own face from a low angle in a nondescript part of the stand. I don’t for the life of me get who’d want to see that, but then again they all seem to have about 4400k views, so what do I know really?

Neo_Mufc

I’ve watched a few other Diaries/vlogs over the years as my algorithm obviously brings them up, and it amazes me how little of the actual Match Day stuff they tend to include… theres hardly any concourse footage for a start, when to me one of the most prominent impressions a stadium makes on me is it’s actual insides! And rather than the game there’s usually just lots of footage of their own face from a low angle in a nondescript part of the stand. I don’t for the life of me get who’d want to see that, but then again they all seem to have about 4400k views, so what do I know really?
Yeh I don't agree with the ones who just show their face. I think it might be part of that reaction trend that seems to be carrying a lot of youtubers at the moment.

When I had my ST at OT in 06, I would travel from London on my own and whilst there were some boring parts in the travel it always felt like a proper day out. You didn't really have smart phones then as well. That was part of the experience.