Music Mogwai - As The Love Continues

Superunknown

Released: Today!

Ritchie Sacramento :drool:

My personal favourite at the moment is "Ceiling Granny", which has a very Smashing Pumpkins Siamese Dream-era inspired tone to it. Listened to it twice already and about to put it on again. It is different/fresh/new, but still sounds like Mogwai.

Any fans of the 'Gwai?

Superunknown

Did anyone else manage to listen to this album?

Completely surreal that they've got a number 1 album with this. A post-rock band getting the number one spot is...pretty huge, imo. Well done to them!

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Did anyone else manage to listen to this album?

Completely surreal that they've got a number 1 album with this. A post-rock band getting the number one spot is...pretty huge, imo. Well done to them!
Haven't listened yet, but I've been listening to them on-off for years. I especially used to listen to Rave Tapes a lot when going home late at night.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
I think feck Off Money is up there with their best, as is It's What I Want To Do, Mum. I do wonder how they come up with their song titles :lol:

BTW their soundtrack to ZeroZeroZero is well worth listening to, even if you haven't seen the show.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
I think feck Off Money is up there with their best, as is It's What I Want To Do, Mum. I do wonder how they come up with their song titles :lol:

BTW their soundtrack to ZeroZeroZero is well worth listening to, even if you haven't seen the show.
Stuart Braithwaite talks a bit about their song titles in the below video actually.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Great to see them nominated for the Mercury Prize.

It's What I Want To Do, Mum is an all-time great.