Creator of Player Performance threads

Full Name: Mohammed Salisu Abdul Karim
Date of birth: Apr 17, 1999 (20)
Place of birth: Accra Ghana
Height: 1,91 m
Citizenship: Ghana
Position: Defender - Centre-Back
Foot: Left
Player agent: JM10 SPORT (Juan Mata's agency)
Current club: Real Valladolid CF Real Valladolid CF
Contract expires: 30.06.2022
Buy Out Clause: €12m
Outfitter: Nike​

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
His agent is Juan Mata's father. €12m buyout clause. Supposedly a highly rated CB and it would be a nice person to have if we're clearing out Rojo, Bailly and Jones.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Another player we wouldn't even cast a sideways glance at if it weren't for how bad we are right now

Bwuk

Don't know anything about him but it'd be good to have another left footer at the back assuming Rojo leaves.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
We still need a centre half. Lindelöf is rubbish, Jones is worse and Rojo can’t stay fit. Axel may or may not be a top defender, but our fans have prematurely decided he is down to typical youth player hype I reckon. He’s got a lot to show as a PL centre half.

CallyRed

I think get as many defenders as possible. Throw enough shit at a wall, something might stick.

Suvvernmanc

Bailly was injured and thus couldn’t be sold.

Jones might have had no bids and was expected to move down the pecking order.
I get that but why keep the poorer 2 players and ship out the better squad player? Just don't play Bailly and Jones

DarkRed

I get that but why keep the poorer 2 players and ship out the better squad player? Just don't play Bailly and Jones
Everybody now days want a ball playing CB and Smalling can't do it, this why he is not in the English NT while been better then Stones and this is why no top team will take him, but I wander if Everton is not in to much S*t to bid on him over Roma.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Everybody now days want a ball playing CB and Smalling can't do it, this why he is not in the English NT while been better then Stones and this is why no top team will take him, but I wander if Everton is not in to much S*t to bid on him over Roma.
This is all nonsense. Southgate is a hypocrite. He goes on about Smalling’s passing ability then drops him for Michael fecking Keane, who is no better in that respect.

Suvvernmanc

Because clubs actually wanted Smalling and he wanted to play. Not that hard to grasp.
Well no, you dont seem to grasp it is stupid shipping off a good player and keeping the shit that jones and Bailly are.
If no one wants to buy jones or bailly i get that it means having a few them on the wage bill until we can ship them far away from us. But we are a good player short instead. That makes no sense at all. Plus i think we are paying some of his wages.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Well no, you dont seem to grasp it is stupid shipping off a good player and keeping the shit that jones and Bailly are.
If no one wants to buy jones or bailly i get that it means having a few them on the wage bill until we can ship them far away from us. But we are a good player short instead. That makes no sense at all. Plus i think we are paying some of his wages.
Solskjær wants Maguire and Lindeløf as his CB pairing which means Smalling won't play as much as he wants to. That's probably why he went to Roma.

dev1l

Solskjær wants Maguire and Lindeløf as his CB pairing which means Smalling won't play as much as he wants to. That's probably why he went to Roma.
And it seems he s enjoying life over there and prefers to stay there

Suvvernmanc

So we only use 2 CBs for the whole season? Axel Tuenzebe was to be stepping up to the 1st team which meant 1 or 2 needed to go, or just not play! We have Jones, Rojo and Bailly who cant stay fit and are crap. Maguire, Lindelof, Tuenzebe, and then 1 more to rotate as backup. Ole picked to keep the worse players. Smalling has always been miles ahead of the others mentioned. The wrong decision was made. Simple as that.

Without derailing this thread any more, we can agree to disagree.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
So we only use 2 CBs for the whole season? Axel Tuenzebe was to be stepping up to the 1st team which meant 1 or 2 needed to go, or just not play! We have Jones, Rojo and Bailly who cant stay fit and are crap. Maguire, Lindelof, Tuenzebe, and then 1 more to rotate as backup. Ole picked to keep the worse players. Smalling has always been miles ahead of the others mentioned. The wrong decision was made. Simple as that.

Without derailing this thread any more, we can agree to disagree.
Fair! :)

Perhaps it was first choice or bust for Smalling? And I'm also fairly sure the club would love to get rid of Jones and Rojo.

El Zoido

Fair! :)

Perhaps it was first choice or bust for Smalling? And I'm also fairly sure the club would love to get rid of Jones and Rojo.
Jones signed a contract extension in February. Think the club is happy to keep him around because he seemingly does not mind being a backup.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Jones signed a contract extension in February. Think the club is happy to keep him around because he seemingly does not mind being a backup.
He's not fit enough to be backup. Hopefully Moyes still likes him.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
AS are reporting that United 'will' trigger the €12m release clause in the young CBs contract in the summer.

Don't know anything about him but he's been linked to us since last year and is represented by Juan Mata's father.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Wouldn't mind a left footed CB.

Need more left footed players in the squad for balance.