Moise Kean | Everton player

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He that Moise Boy.

Kostur

海尔的老板
The Brutalizer of Bologna, the Undoer of Udinese, the Finisher of Finland, the Legend of Lichtenstein, the Emperor of Empoli.

Sounds like a real deal.

Red Star One

Italians I know rate him very highly. Incredible he's still only 19, as he's been around for a while already - had his debut for Juve in late 2016! Looks like he is having a very good time now and he feels confident, let's see if he can keep it up.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Kean Sr: "I want my tractors"

The 19-year-old Moise Kean is now represented by Mino Raiola but his father, Biorou Jean Kean, served as his agent when he joined Juve's academy.

His father said he is owed two tractors as part of the deal that saw him move to the Bianconeri:

"Moise's mum and myself are separated and she, in the past, had wanted Moise to move to England. I told [Juve] that I would keep him in Italy, but in return I wanted two tractors.

"The club told me there wouldn't be any problem, but they have still not given them to me and they don't even give me tickets anymore. But I want him to stay at Juve forever. Juventus are in my blood. I sent him to Juventus because I'm a Bianconeri fan.
"

Samid

Kean Jr: "What tractors?!"

Moise Kean wrote in an Instagram story:

"Tractors???! I don't know what you're talking about. If I am the man I am today it's only THANKS TO MY MOTHER and with this I've said everything! And don't ever forget who puts food on your table when your belly is full."

Samid

Kean Sr: "My son can't say that"

"I don't know why my son talks like that, I don't know. It's not simple, but there is someone below. My son can't say that. I know him, he is a very quiet boy. There is someone who is mounting his head, I don't know if to defend, I really don't know."

"I have a very calm conscience. I'm the one who took him to training in Turin. I'm sorry it went like this. But I know my son can't say these things ... I haven't seen him for seven years. I only see it on television. There has been a family disaster, but these are private things. But I know that I always love him and he loves me."

"He's a boy I raised. If I gave my mother money? No to mom, but these are fake things. And do you know why? Because before leaving home, my son was already at Juve. I took him to training at the Asti Calcio in Turin, at Toro. And from Toro to Juve. I followed the boy, he was never abandoned. Does he say the opposite? They have his head mounted."

"He doesn't know, this story. Mom wanted to take him to England. Juventus called me to block the boy. I asked, if I block this signature as a father, what do you give me? They replied, just sign, we'll give you what you ask. I told them that as an agronomist I am preparing my project. I needed a tractor or a combine to work and reap. And they replied that there are no problems."

"Now I have a girlfriend and I bought television and I won't have any more children. I had so many children because I didn't have television. I don't need the money. I only need the tractor to go to work. My son, I love you as you know, I miss you, I'll wait for you at home to celebrate your two goals in the Italian national team."

http://www.juvenews.eu/notizie-juve...i-sta-montando-la-testa/?intcmp=gazzanet-kean

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

Mom wanted to take him to England. Juventus called me to block the boy. I asked, if I block this signature as a father, what do you give me? They replied, just sign, we'll give you what you ask"

"Now I have a girlfriend and I bought television"
Took my favourite bits from the interview :lol:

paulscholes18

"I don't know why my son talks like that, I don't know. It's not simple, but there is someone below. My son can't say that. I know him, he is a very quiet boy. There is someone who is mounting his head, I don't know if to defend, I really don't know."

"I have a very calm conscience. I'm the one who took him to training in Turin. I'm sorry it went like this. But I know my son can't say these things ... I haven't seen him for seven years. I only see it on television. There has been a family disaster, but these are private things. But I know that I always love him and he loves me."

"He's a boy I raised. If I gave my mother money? No to mom, but these are fake things. And do you know why? Because before leaving home, my son was already at Juve. I took him to training at the Asti Calcio in Turin, at Toro. And from Toro to Juve. I followed the boy, he was never abandoned. Does he say the opposite? They have his head mounted."

"He doesn't know, this story. Mom wanted to take him to England. Juventus called me to block the boy. I asked, if I block this signature as a father, what do you give me? They replied, just sign, we'll give you what you ask. I told them that as an agronomist I am preparing my project. I needed a tractor or a combine to work and reap. And they replied that there are no problems."

"Now I have a girlfriend and I bought television and I won't have any more children. I had so many children because I didn't have television. I don't need the money. I only need the tractor to go to work. My son, I love you as you know, I miss you, I'll wait for you at home to celebrate your two goals in the Italian national team."

http://www.juvenews.eu/notizie-juve...i-sta-montando-la-testa/?intcmp=gazzanet-kean
Doesn’t quite add up

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Wait, he's not English? I thought surely with the double English sounding last name he would be?

Ajax, in their never ending misplaced arrogance after winning two games in a row, are saying the would like to swap De Ligt for him + 50 million. Their delusion knows no bounds. Well it's just some of their fans, but still.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Said that Kean shojldnt have provoked the people making monkey noises at him and shares the blame for them being racist.
Really?? That's terrible.

Obviously nowhere's perfect and there's still work to do, but it makes you realise that the culture here is so much more mature than other parts of Europe.

MJJ

Last edited:
You know he is playing for Juventus, not Atalanta or Cagliari?
Juve who'll likely make a move for Icardi in the summer ?
What with Ronaldo,Dybala,Mando and Higuain still on the books,plus countless other offensive players,maybe Kean,after facing this racist abuse in a country that does very little about it, will consider his future.Who can blame him ?

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Sterling calling out Bonucci on his story :D Good on him !

TsuWave

Bonucci and Allegri are dickheads.

I feel for this kid because not only he has to deal with those vile fans when he’s just doing his job, he has to share the locker room with people like Bonucci and be managed by Allegri.

Last edited:

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
We now know where the racist ultras get their support from. Idiots like Bonnuci

deadrevelz

You could build a decent team out of players who have been racially abused in Italy.