Moise Kean | Everton player

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I meant more that he would still represent Italy
And it would still better for him than to face racist chants every other week with absolutely no serious consequences to the other side.
Football in Italy is dying a slow death, it wouldn't be a bad thing for him to start planning.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
And it would still better for him than to face racist chants every other week with absolutely no serious consequences to the other side.
Football in Italy is dying a slow death, it wouldn't be a bad thing for him to start planning.
I wasn't disagreeing with you, I was simply pointing out that he is different to someone like Koulibally. He is Italian, so it not only would be a lot harder, but feel like being forced from your home. (Yes I know he wasn't born there, but thats where he grew up)

Of course if you leave also, playing for the national team would have some mental conflict to go with it.

Wasn't saying he shouldn't leave, just that his case is a lot different from most black players in the league

Bwuk

Disgraceful.

Absolutely mental that in 2019 people are being racially abused.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Wow... What has relevance to the game have to do with racial abuse. That's a ridiculous outcome, though not unexpected.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Di Marzio has stated that we (Everton) are interested. Would be mad if we could pull that off. Even if we don’t I reckon he might be open to move elsewhere due to the racism situations.

Bojan11

So Juve fans why are you selling him? I know he’s not going to be a starter. But good squad option to have.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
So Juve fans why are you selling him? I know he’s not going to be a starter. But good squad option to have.
It seems very similar to the Barca deal we did for Deulofeu a couple of years ago. They have a bunch of players already that they could start there if they wanted/could make a big money signing to replace him + they have a buy back clause inserted if he comes good. Sarri seems the type of manager that is very particular with players too.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Sad that a club such as Juventus prefer to sell their breakthrough young talent at the first opportunity rather than nurture them.

Granted I've seen nothing of the lad other than highlights from last seasons UCL but it makes no sense to sell him and potentially spend 80m on Lukaku

izec

Sad that a club such as Juventus prefer to sell their breakthrough young talent at the first opportunity rather than nurture them.

Granted I've seen nothing of the lad other than highlights from last seasons UCL but it makes no sense to sell him and potentially spend 80m on Lukaku
short term success is their credo at the moment. They will buy him back in a few years if he tears it up.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
nightmare for any team to play against. Where do you have the money though to buy Zaha and Kean? You would be the biggest spenders in the league? What happened to the old Everton?
We've had money for a while now. We got 30m for Gueye and up to 25m for Lookman which is 55m in the bank without doing anything. We got Gomes and Delph for 30m. The Kean deal last i heard was around 40m so i guess we are -15m on net so far roughly which isn't bad. We have usually been around -60-100m for the past 2 seasons now so wouldn't be surprised if we did that again.

You lot released a statement saying you've ended the Zaha chase.
Zaha's not happening. I think you should go for Malcom but he seems to be going to Zenit.
Pretty sure Everton said Zaha isn’t happening?
I reckon that there is still something in the waters there. The statement also included parts about having a good relationship with Palace who were interested in McCarthy - I reckon there is still some private discussions occuring over all of it. Even if we don't nab him we are clearly intending to sign another winger of the same or similar calibre.

I also find it weird that you can't really find any of the statement on official channels. It's all through one post on twitter/various news sources. I'm wishful thinking of course but with Gomes we just kept completely silent when everyone thought he was going to Spurs and then we wrapped it up swiftly and with no fuss.

Ole’s Wheel

Supports
CR7
No buy back clause. That’s absurd.

And with Dybala in question, Juvé really are mortgaging their future at an all in cost to win the CL this year!

podurban2

He’ll have a buyback I imagine.
Nope, not according to reports. However, there seems to be a mutual agreement that Everton will notify Juve on any future bid in order for them to match it.

Adcuth

Fee agreed for Kean, didn't think this deal would go through like. Really promising player Everton are getting

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Seems mad that Juve would sell him.

Maybe he wants out of Italy due to the racism issues?
Considering how his team mate and manager handled that situation. No surprise he is leaving at the first opportunity

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
For all the talks with Leicester taking a top 6 spot, Everton is better placed to take it imo. Much better attack and defence.

Halal Jalal

Just watched his Youtube highlights and this could really be a massive signing for Everton! Kean looks a little slower than your usual PL "wonderkid" pace merchant, but seems stronger, more technical and more intelligent. All the makings of a complete striker. Wouldn't be surprised if he scores more league goals than Rashford this season...

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Just watched his Youtube highlights and this could really be a massive signing for Everton! Kean looks a little slower than your usual PL "wonderkid" pace merchant, but seems stronger, more technical and more intelligent. All the makings of a complete striker. Wouldn't be surprised if he scores more league goals than Rashford this season...
From what I've seen (like you highlights) he looks like Lukaku did when he went to Everton initially on loan from Chelsea

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He can be my wildcard in fantasy football. Move aside Che Adams..

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
What a signing for Everton.

Richarlison and Kean. Two massive talents
....................Pickford.................
Coleman....Keane......Mina.....Dinge
.......................Delph...................
...........Gomes..........Sigurdson....
Bernard..........Kean.........Richarlison

Stenkelberg / Holgate / Baines / Schneiderlin / Davies / Walcott / Calvert-Lewin

Its not a bad team at all - perhaps a new centreback would help but other than that on their day they can give any of the top teams a game and will probably give some of the lower teams a torrid time in some games

7 of that team signed since Silva took over which really is some going (and apparently he wants a few more before the transfer deadline) - hes doing a pretty good job there I think

Last edited:

Bwuk

Surprised they are selling him and bringing Lukaku in.

starman

Surprising, but I suppose Juv are selling as hes out of contract next year and is probably refusing to sign. Though I would have thought a bigger team might have be in for him... Spurs could do with another striker