Moises Caicedo | Signs for Brighton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odin

Again, that's your personal opinion about Romano which irrelevant to Caicedo's transfer so I don't want to talk about something irrelevant here. As long as it's related to Caicedo's transfer, people have right to post it unless if the source is banned from Red Cafe or the information is a lie.
I could take out some fly tying material and dress up a grilled chicken. I am sure some city folks might mistake it for a fancy rooster, but the grilled chicken stays the same.

Some like their transfer sagas colourful and fancy. Others want to see whats behind all the fluff. Me, I enjoy the discourse between the two of you.

Red_toad

So, moving to a Totally different continent and country, probably for the first time in his life, he should be okay?

You forget he's moving from a sunny climate country to one that is quite miserable compared to Ecuador. The food is different, the language is different, the people are different. Not quite that easy.
Landing in a new country with massive support a job and a house all arranged, as well as private lessons to learn a new language. Then having loads of Spanish speakers around you to help you settle in. He’ll be fine and won’t need to bring his brothers and parents with him. He will indeed struggle to find a bit of guinea pig in his local restaurant mind, maybe that’ll force him to go home, or raid the local pet store:p

Daonico

It will take a couple of weeks, he has to take a course of how to speak spanish while in UK before crossing the border.

red thru&thru

Landing in a new country with massive support a job and a house all arranged, as well as private lessons to learn a new language. Then having loads of Spanish speakers around you to help you settle in. He’ll be fine and won’t need to bring his brothers and parents with him. He will indeed struggle to find a bit of guinea pig in his local restaurant mind, maybe that’ll force him to go home, or raid the local pet store:p
Clearly you know very little of South Americans coming direct to England and settling in! :keano:

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Has anyone considered that we're not going to sign him. I.e. he's one of many we're monitoring but there's no imminent plan to sign him?

Devil may care

He seems a no brainer for the price, I mean even if he doesn't cut it at United we'd get the money back.

Bondi77

Clearly you know very little of South Americans coming direct to England and settling in! :keano:
We have had foreign people coming to the UK for decades with no thought of returning home so it should be a piece of cake for the young man given the resources at the disposal of Utd.

Nero

Have any of these Ecuadorian journos been verified as legit? Or are they teenage boys in their bedroom?

red thru&thru

We have had foreign people coming to the UK for decades with no thought of returning home so it should be a piece of cake for the young man given the resources at the disposal of Utd.
Yes, I know. How many South Americans come direct to England and settle well from the get go?

R77

Maybe burned by last summer, but the more I see tweets without concrete evidence, the more inclined I am to think this is all bull. Hope not, he looks like he'd be a good addition.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
He's coming guys. Just need to wait for our interest and bid to come in then boom ! he's ours.

Fluctuation0161

I could take out some fly tying material and dress up a grilled chicken. I am sure some city folks might mistake it for a fancy rooster, but the grilled chicken stays the same.

Some like their transfer sagas colourful and fancy. Others want to see whats behind all the fluff. Me, I enjoy the discourse between the two of you.
Mmm grilled chicken.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Yes, I know. How many South Americans come direct to England and settle well from the get go?
In sport? I have no idea.

Other professions, I have some experience and the simple answer is that, they all needed some time to settle in

red thru&thru

In sport? I have no idea.

Other professions, I have some experience and the simple answer is that, they all needed some time to settle in
Yeah, exactly. People struggle to understand how much of an adaption it is, culturally. They just think it's simple as picking up your bags, reaching destination, unpack back and pick up where you've left off.

The above was off the field, on a football pitch, in the PL which is the hardest league in the world, takes even longer. People will adapt quicker to their surroundings if they're performing well in their given profession. Makes it that much harder when you're a professional footballer.

Inigo Montoya

Can someone please ask him to use a term of endearment with his friends on social media? Then we can really get excited.
As he's black would a term of endearment to a white friend ...say 'blanco' be Ok? Or if he's messaging the rugby great Serge Blanco and called him 'blanco,' would that be OK?

rotherham_red

Has anyone considered that we're not going to sign him. I.e. he's one of many we're monitoring but there's no imminent plan to sign him?
Yup. It's blatantly obvious. File it under a similar folder to that Serbian kid from the summer.

Just look at that Marco Lopez Castillo chancer too, he barely has over 2,000 followers FFS, but everyone thinks he's speaking from the gospel.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Ecuadorian journos with over half a million followers have also said this deal is close to being done. Let's see if they're correct, and if they aren't then i'm sure we'll survive.. ;)

SkybrokenPendulum

Why should someone bother when we are getting an Ecuadorian international? It's obvious that all those young lads from Ecuador idolize Valencia. Who would not like to wear the same jersey that the greatest Ecuadorian player of all time wore? Mark my words he will wear 25 jersey, if Ighalo left already. The same thing applies to any smaller country.

LonelyFire

If it’s right that there are a number of representatives involved with the player then that’s where the noise is coming from - that’s a lot of people with motive for a deal to be done.

I’m quite sure we’ve looked at him. Equally, I don’t think this is anywhere near as progressed as is being made out.

Inigo Montoya

Yeah he keeps saying that, be nice to see someone people have heard of say equally as positive stuff.
Yes it's easier to believe all the negative and repetitive stuff coming out from accounts that have no credibility

Redlyn

Please someone tweet him quick that the word black is not to be used in England for any reason....to be safe. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.