Moises Caicedo | Signs for Brighton

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Give this kid a staff and he would split defenses apart.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
The technique for some of his finishes were fantastic, no matter the quality of opposition.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
More than his shots his passing range and accuracy is what impressed me.

Apparently supports us due to Antonio Valencia.

Not heard of him before today though.

dev1l

Looks great on.that video...tackles like AWB and passes like Pogba.
Remains to be seen whether he can do that vs a superior opposition.

Sea-Cow

At 19 he's already a full international and started their last few World Cup qualifiers, including a 4-2 win against Uruguay where he opened the scoring.

Thats not bad.

Lets get Tony Valencia on this and get him wrapped up. Pronto

Oranges038

What is it with the music on these videos?

Diego Forlan is the first player I ever saw a video of before Utd signed him, ever since then I've been sceptical.

Davie Moyes

What is it with the music on these videos?

Diego Forlan is the first player I ever saw a video of before Utd signed him, ever since then I've been sceptical.
That Forlan video that Sky Sports kept running had some awesome goals in there. It was a taste of what was to come. Unfortunately not whilst playing for us! Instead he recaptured that when he moved on.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Still young but looks like he would most probably need to work against the press.

NYAS

I’ve watched him in about 15 games or so from last season up to now, across the domestic league and in Libertadores.

He’s already a major part of a really small club that only recently shot into relevance with their Sudamericana (EL equivalent in South America) win last year and through to this season.

Very high-energy midfielder and plays for a team that is very impressive for its size. He was a major part of the side that spanked the team I follow in South America and the champions Flamengo, 5-0 in the groups. For an example of how well they function, you should watch highlights of Independiente del Valle V Nacional in the 1st leg of their Libertadores tie a few weeks ago. They actually didn’t win and got knocked out on pens in the 2nd leg but I haven’t seen such complete domination of another team in a long time. Some South American experts believed that if Moises wasn’t injured for those ties, then IDV would have had that bit extra needed to make the domination count and progress to the next round.

Very happy with this link as I believe the risk is very low and reward potentially very high. Hope we get him.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I've been reading about him for almost a year now. He's very highly rated among people who are familiar with the player. Below is a podcast I listened to in September and the information there in was very positive regards the players potential.

paulscholes18

Could he play in a 2 with Pogba or Donny, or would he need to partner with Fred or McTominay?

Ekeke

From the videos he looks like a player that would add something to our first team options. Someone who would make us harder to play against.

That said I have no idea what level he's at playing where he does

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
From the videos he looks like a player that would add something to our first team options. Someone who would make us harder to play against.

That said I have no idea what level he's at playing where he does
The international games are more indicative. Uruguay and Colombia aren’t weak by any means and he’s looked very mature

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Someone who actually dreams of playing for us as well :D. I am sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.