Morgan Sanson

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20

Any regulars here? Watched him couple of times and is quite good. Him or Tielemans is worth the money.

@JPRouve ?

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
He would be a good signing for a side like West Ham. Can not really see him playing on a much higher level than that though.

serxyo

Didn’t he rage out after Marsielle failed to qualify to cl? I think he’ll look for a “stable” club.

kode

No marseille player is good enough for us. To put it in a simple way

Champagne Football

Issa Diop was at Toulouse before last season. He's turned out to be a monster signing. West Ham are getting much better in the transfer market. I wouldn't be surprised if half the caf are crying to get Sanson from West Ham a year from now for huge cash.

kode

Issa Diop was at Toulouse before last season. He's turned out to be a monster signing. West Ham are getting much better in the transfer market. I wouldn't be surprised if half the caf are crying to get Sanson from West Ham a year from now for huge cash.
My statement has nothing to do with the french league or the name of the team. I watch ligue 1 so i am talking about the ability of marseille players and none of them is good enough for us unless we are now newcastle level. Samson has stagnated in marseille he arrived from montpelier as a good prospect but he did not improve at all.

bond19821982

My statement has nothing to do with the french league or the name of the team. I watch ligue 1 so i am talking about the ability of marseille players and none of them is good enough for us unless we are now newcastle level. Samson has stagnated in marseille he arrived from montpelier as a good prospect but he did not improve at all.
Thauvin, Payet are better than what we have. Sanson is better than Fred and McT - means would be an instant starter for us.Rami, Balotelli are also decent back up options .

Long story short - your post makes zero sense.

kode

Thauvin, Payet are better than what we have. Sanson is better than Fred and McT - means would be an instant starter for us.Rami, Balotelli are also decent back up options .

Long story short - your post makes zero sense.
I am sure you havent watch a single marseille game. Basing your opinion on names... payet was benched at one point just to tell you how poor he was. Sanson a starter at manchester united??? You must be into something very good...

bond19821982

I am sure you havent watch a single marseille game. Basing your opinion on names... payet was benched at one point just to tell you how poor he was. Sanson a starter at manchester united??? You must be into something very good...
Pogba was benched by Jose. Means nothing. Question is would they improve us now with a potential to improve in case of Sanson ? 100 % yes.

kode

Pogba was benched by Jose. Means nothing. Question is would they improve us now with a potential to improve in case of Sanson ? 100 % yes.
Please make the effort of watching him other than youtube then you will realize how silly what your suggestions are. Samson will never ever be united level. Even whest ham might prove to be too high for him. Good night

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
He's average for me, a perfect player for West Ham

Issa Diop's talent was visible tbh. Not a total surprise

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout

Any regulars here? Watched him couple of times and is quite good. Him or Tielemans is worth the money.

@JPRouve ?
He is an average Ligue 1 player, I don't think that he is good enough. Also Kode is right no one playing for Marseille is worth signing at the moment, Payet and Thauvin are average players. Though Kamara could be an interesting prospect if he confirms the promises.

Jib

He is a good Ligue 1 player but his ceiling isn't very high. I can't see him playing for the best teams in the world one day. Obviously he isn't good enough for the top 4 but in this Manchester United squad, I see only Pogba as world class player so he wouldn't be out of place here.

Pretty sad...

West Ham, Leicester, Watford, Wolves, Everton, Arsenal and this awful Manchester United team are at his level.

Last edited:

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
So you're saying that the FFF is doing a mistake by calling up Boubacar Kamara since he's wasting other better youngsters space and they better telling him to start play for Senegal?

JPRouve

Scout
So you're saying that the FFF is doing a mistake by calling up Boubacar Kamara since he's wasting other better youngsters space and they better telling him to start play for Senegal?
No, he said that none of these players are good enough for United which is true. As for Kamara, he is a U20, currently not the best CB of his generation and most U20 players aren't good enough for top clubs or clubs with ambition to be at the top.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
No, he said that none of these players are good enough for United which is true. As for Kamara, he is a U20, currently not the best CB of his generation and most U20 players aren't good enough for top clubs or clubs with ambition to be at the top.
With such a big U20 players pool, why would the FFF loose time with a player that have no future? I do think the lad has some potential: he's 19 and he's already playing with the big boys, which is something very uncommon for a player of his position. He's a bit limited as a center back, but I think he will be one of those very handy and reliable center backs.

I know at the current phase of his development he is nowhere near the experience required to play at EPL top level, but I do think Marseille squad is better than the results are showing.

kode

Is united and France u20 the same level? The answer is clearly no so i wonder why such comparison? I maintain what I said no Marseille player is good enough for United.
Marseille fans will be the first to tell you that their team has badly declined and the payers they have aren't good enough. Kamara and Lopez could become one-day good players, but at this moment they are far from ready.

JPRouve

Scout
With such a big U20 players pool, why would the FFF loose time with a player that have no future? I do think the lad has some potential: he's 19 and he's already playing with the big boys, which is something very uncommon for a player of his position. He's a bit limited as a center back, but I think he will be one of those very handy and reliable center backs.

I know at the current phase of his development he is nowhere near the experience required to play at EPL top level, but I do think Marseille squad is better than the results are showing.
What are you arguing about? He simply said that none of them were good enough for United which is true and matches with the description that you made, why do you make it a Kamara discussion in the first place and why do you bring the national team into it, the pool is limited, particularly when Malang Sarr and Konaté who are both 1999 players are with the U21. Also it's not uncommon at all in France for a 19 years old CB to play, all the 1999 do and most started sooner than Kamara.

But again it's beside the point, today he isn't good enough for United which is what was said.

Last edited:

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Is united and France u20 the same level? The answer is clearly no so i wonder why such comparison? I maintain what I said no Marseille player is good enough for United.
Marseille fans will be the first to tell you that their team has badly declined and the payers they have aren't good enough. Kamara and Lopez could become one-day good players, but at this moment they are far from ready.
Je suis d'accord. But I do think some of those players have the talent to step up with the proper conditions. But I understand your point of view: is a massive risk in terms of cost/benefit to take a punt in any Marseille player nowadays.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
What are you arguing about? He simply said that none of them were good enough for United which is true and matches with the description that you made, why do you make it a Kamara discussion in the first place and why do you bring the national team into it the pool is limited, particularly when Malang Sarr and Konaté who are both 1999 players are with the U21. Also it's not uncommon at all in France for a 19 years old CB to play, all the 1999 do and most started sooner than Kamara.

But again it's beside the point, today he isn't good enough for United which is what was said.
Not really an argument, since I'm not the type of person to have feuds. Just curious, since I like to know more detail than just be happy with a single statement.

About Kamara was plain curiosity, because from the little I have seen he did seem quite good for his age.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Looks like we're signing him for about 15m. Haven't watched Marseille much in last year but have in previous seasons and from what I've seen he's a McGinn style box to box midfielder who can also fill in at DM?

Ludens the Red

Looks like we're signing him for about 15m. Haven't watched Marseille much in last year but have in previous seasons and from what I've seen he's a McGinn style box to box midfielder who can also fill in at DM?
Really? , he’s not better than anything you have in that central midfield area. I was like wtf when I saw this bump and your post thinking it was United :lol:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Really? , he’s not better than anything you have in that central midfield area. I was like wtf when I saw this bump and your post thinking it was United :lol:
Yeah sorry should've said it was Villa after him.

We really don't have much beyond our first 11 in many areas and looks like we're letting Hourihane out on loan this month so makes sense particularly as Man. City could well buy back Douglas Luiz in the summer given his fantastic progress in last 8 months.

bond19821982

Would be a very smart signing. There is a reason why he was quoted 30m+. While I agree, he hasn't improved as I had expected , it would be a very good signing.