Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He won't play again for Mourinho, except in a crisis.

Schneidelin left Giroud unmarked for Arsenal's equaliser a few weeks ago, and it's hardly a one-off. I've said this before, but Schneiderlin is the worst (nominally) defensive player I've seen at marking his man on aerial balls into the box.

I remember specifically watching him at set-plays last year and not seeing him win a single header in about 7 games on the trot. He ended up being designated as the bloke who stands outside the box on corners after that.
That's not how I remember that goal!

Rashford let the Ox get away, who put in a high ball, and our centre backs were caught out by a very tall good in the air player who had a running jump!

ManUtd1999

Does Mourinho rate him that low that he doesn't even use him in a tight schedule like this week's?

Ixion

Does Mourinho rate him that low that he doesn't even use him in a tight schedule like this week's?
By all accounts hes on the verge of joining West Brom or Everton so we probably don't want to play someone not in the manager's plans or risk him getting injured.

OneUnited24

By all accounts hes on the verge of joining West Brom or Everton so we probably don't want to play someone not in the manager's plans or risk him getting injured.
This.

Jose said earlier in the week hes not picking Memphis because he wants to leave, he would rather develop and use players who he knows are going to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.