Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
The "people don't see what he does" argument is getting boring. The reason people don't see what he does is because he doesn't actually do it.

Obiorahking_

I thought he played well. Honestly the way somr of you guys criticize the man is unruly. It'd as if you want him to pull a scholes pass out of his ass every single time. If there is nobody open what could you possibly want him to do with the ball.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Don't think Mourinho rates him much to be honest. Of course, it's only 2 games and he'll have his role in the team, but I personally didn't rate him at all last season and it's looking like Mourinho is thinking the same. At his very best, he could be a very good partner for Pogba but he's definitely behind Fellaini, Herrera and probably Carrick as well.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Guys who were playing in the Euros will come into the team at different stages. It's the same for every club with many Euro players.

Boycott

He didn't play a minute at the Euros.

He doesn't have much credit in the bank as a United player so to speak - but you can also look at it as a clean slate.

When he gets his chance he needs to display more of the tenacity and dominance we expected as that is what Jose wants next to Pogba. Someone to patrol the back four. I'm not so sure of his quality on the ball but many on the caf rate him highly.

In essence he needs to step out of the shell.

mayonnaise

He didn't play a minute at the Euros.

He doesn't have much credit in the bank as a United player so to speak - but you can also look at it as a clean slate.

When he gets his chance he needs to display more of the tenacity and dominance we expected as that is what Jose wants next to Pogba. Someone to patrol the back four. I'm not so sure of his quality on the ball but many on the caf rate him highly.

In essence he needs to step out of the shell.
Strongly agree with this, good post.

Sid234

I'm actually excited to see how Morgan does in a Mourinho setup. I think he should be perfect next to Pogba in midfield. He's at his best when he has a more physical player alongside him in midfield, like he did with Wanyama at Soton.

Perrick Dubois

After last season and the Euro's he's got to be thinking that this move was a poor decision. Hope he gets game time this season and can get back into some form.

RedDevil@84

After last season and the Euro's he's got to be thinking that this move was a poor decision. Hope he gets game time this season and can get back into some form.
Jose already said in one of the interviews that the 23 is the squad he intends to work with. He also said that some players would find themselves with not much to do in August, but things will change from September.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
So, with Fellaini likely out for some time it is probably time for Schneid to step up.

Have never really convinced me in the defensive \ holding role, but neither had Fellaini until Jose came in. I am thinking that if Jose can teach Fellaini discipline and positioning he sure must be able to do the same with Schneiderlin?

One worry is his lack of match fitness though, he played very little in preseason and with only one cameo in the PL he will be rusty. Also there won't be a lot of training sessions to drill him into the team before the City game, fecking internationals.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
This guy was brilliant for Southampton and so many times he was confident in his tackles and his awareness of the game was first class. Where did he go?

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
This guy was brilliant for Southampton and so many times he was confident in his tackles and his awareness of the game was first class. Where did he go?
The key word there is "confidence". Encouraging that Mourinho told Spurs to feck off.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Linked all summer and with a deadline day bid.
Ah, I had no idea they bid for him! I'm glad we turned it down, I think he's a quality player. Hopefully he gets a chance to show that

izec

I always see him on the bench, before and after games and generally speaking, he doesnt look happy. I think he will be gone in summer if it keeps going on. There will be a lot of interest and Jose will have no problems replacing him. Just weird that Morgan and Darmian are so out of the plans, Darmain even more. I remember when people talked about who will benefit the most under Mourinho, Morgan was one of the most mentioned names. So far he is one of the biggest losers, alongside Schweini, Darmian, Memphis and Jones.

stepic

I always see him on the bench, before and after games and generally speaking, he doesnt look happy. I think he will be gone in summer if it keeps going on. There will be a lot of interest and Jose will have no problems replacing him. Just weird that Morgan and Darmian are so out of the plans, Darmain even more. I remember when people talked about who will benefit the most under Mourinho, Morgan was one of the most mentioned names. So far he is one of the biggest losers, alongside Schweini, Darmian, Memphis and Jones.
The season has barely begun

SambaBoy

I'd expect he will start on Thursday. Quite looking forward to seeing what he can do this season, it was predicted by many that he would be a 'Mourinho' player before the season but hasn't featured as of yet.

He will probably be important in our bigger games this season, either him or Herrera where we need someone to sit and break up the play. Herrera is more tenacious and can probably press better but Schneiderlin is a better tackler and more tactically astute for the defensive midfield role.

One big drawback of Schneiderlin judging from last season is how poor he was on the ball. His passing was absolutely shocking and his first touch often put himself in difficult tight areas where he would lose the ball.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Defensively he's been utterly dominant, he's won the ball back so many times for us, played well so far.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Hide and seek champion since summer of the 2015.

Zoo

Very good interceptions including the one that led to the Pogba. We're not profiting from that and using the ball well enough going forward though.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
I think you chaps show the problem for a guy like Schneiderlin. His role is one of efficiency, ticking over, simple passes ,cutting things out. These things often go fairly unnoticed
Im not talking about his ability on the ball....

Kag

He's been good. Exactly the sort of performance people have been getting excited about re. Fellaini. Expectations and all that...

Owngoalscorer

Doing ok considering he hasn't had much of a look-in this season so far - he's cool and efficient but like everyone else his passing is way off

podurban2

Him and Herrera have been the only positives so far, maybe Smalling too.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
I promised myself I would give him another chance this season

But to me he still looks like Morgan 6/10 Schniderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.