Most dislikeable player ever?

Oranges038

Was going to name him. I absolutely despised him after I read how he deliberately injured another player that seriously.

Pepe also comes to mind.
If your referring to Haaland. He deliberately targeted him for a heavy tackle and admitted after that he wanted to hurt him. Haaland played the following week and his other knee which he already had trouble with forced him to retire.

Now on the subject of the thread.

Players I dislike for no reason whatsoever or because they wronged me on footballer manager.

Angelo Di Livio
Carragher
Julian Dicks
Keown
Thatcher
Joey Barton
Scott Brown
Neymar
Gerrard
Drogba
Michael Brown
El Hadji Diouf
Kevin Muscat
Paul Dickov
Kenny Lunt

At the minute I really dislike Angelino, is it me or has he just got a really punchable face?

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
If your referring to Haaland. He deliberately targeted him for a heavy tackle and admitted after that he wanted to hurt him. Haaland played the following week and his other knee which he already had trouble with forced him to retire.

Now on the subject of the thread.

Players I dislike for no reason whatsoever or because they wronged me on footballer manager.

Angelo Di Livio
Carragher
Julian Dicks
Keown
Thatcher
Joey Barton
Scott Brown
Neymar
Gerrard
Drogba
Michael Brown
El Hadji Diouf
Kevin Muscat
Paul Dickov
Kenny Lunt

At the minute I really dislike Angelino, is it me or has he just got a really punchable face?
I know that he didn't end his career, at least not directly. I still think this is a very despicable action. People like to hate divers, actors etc. but at least the don't injure somebody intentionally.

MattyLT

At least with players like Suarez, Ramos, Costa, Terry and the likes, I can respect their footballing talents and undeniable contributions to their teams. They're the typical kind of players that will be loved by their own fans, and hated by everyone else.

So I have to go for someone like El Hadji Diouf, or Joey Barton, or someone of that ilk. Cause these are average or below average players on top of everything else bad about them. To a certain degree, I think you can earn the right to be a bit of cnut if you're good enough.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Suarez. Racist, dives, tries to injure players, bites players too.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Scott Brown
Paul Dickov
Ben Thatcher
The Geordie bloke who played in my league. An absolute thug who punched one of our players. Next game I headbutted him.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
It's Alexandre Villaplane and it's not close, a french national team player (1926 to 1930) who turned into a career criminal and Nazi collaborator during the war. In the end he got executed for his involvement in at least 10 killings.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
There's this lad who's plays in our 6 a side league on Monday nights thats a right twat. Everyone hates him - I'm fairly sure including his own teammates. He's got the, styled hair, full tattoo sleeves, thinks he's the dogs bollocks etc... but he's pretty shit because he spends the entire game moaning and trying to dribble around everyone (he can't). We always beat his team and he can never handle it... last time we played them he got sent off for saying feck you to the ref after he had already told him to feck off.

Not one of his teammates protested.

big rons sovereign

Di Canio. Nazi saluting dickhead.

Gerrard. Hate his smug face and is apparently a prick in real life too.

Sol Campbell. Moaning, self righteous, Tory twat.

Oranges038

I know that he didn't end his career, at least not directly. I still think this is a very despicable action. People like to hate divers, actors etc. but at least the don't injure somebody intentionally.

Didn't end his career, didn't even injure him, nothing direct or indirect about it.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
It's Alexandre Villaplane and it's not close, a french national team player (1926 to 1930) who turned into a career criminal and Nazi collaborator during the war. In the end he got executed for his involvement in at least 10 killings.

Did he play for Liverpool or City though?

Martialfc

Tom Cleverley, Lingard and Danny Welbeck I hated watching them so much. They made my eyes bleed.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Pepe, Suarez, Costa, Shelvey. Players that regularly set out to genuinely hurt their opponents but go down like they've been shot when anybody gives it back to them.

Barton's just the village idiot. I find it hard to really dislike him.
Village idiot who physically assaults opposing managers and his own teammates or putting our cigars in youth players eyes? His brother is a racist murderer too

Irrational.

That PSV twat who broke Shaw’s leg and scored the winner after the ref let him off with a booking. Despicable cnut, will never forgive him, and no one will convince me it wasn’t deliberate.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Keown, Pepe, Suarez, Tevez, and Steven "I hate players who dive" Gerrard.

Selbourne

That PSV twat who broke Shaw’s leg and scored the winner after the ref let him off with a booking. Despicable cnut, will never forgive him, and no one will convince me it wasn’t deliberate.
He was fantastic that season until that happened. So glad he is looking great now considering how little playing time he's had, especially under Mourinho which wouldn't have helped matters

Blueman

Supports
Man City
That guy who broke the leg of another player as a revenge act from the season before. To end someones career, or want to end it, despicable tbh. And definately Barton, he's just not nice even though he thinks he is. Cig stubbed out in another persons eye was the thing that decided it for me

Blackwidow

Sergio Ramos.

What he did to Salah is the most despicable thing I've ever seen done by a player during a game.

Half final FC Bayern - Real Madrid 1987

The result was a five-year-ban for European competitions

Juanito - He died 1992

Last edited:

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
John Terry, I despise literally everything about him, everything he has ever said or done, and to top it off was vastly overrated too.

Irrational.

He was fantastic that season until that happened. So glad he is looking great now considering how little playing time he's had, especially under Mourinho which wouldn't have helped matters
He was amazing - was never the same after the “challenge” and it’s only now he’s getting back to some kind of form/ consistency. That injury cost him several seasons of his career.