Most likeable players in the PL

Falcow

Well if you cant be nice/likeable when you earn more in one month than the average poor sod will in his entire working life or in the case of big Dave, more in one week than Borris Johnson earns in 18 months then forget about it.

Castia

Outside of our own. I'd say Emi Martinez, Coady, Sterling and Son.

I imagine opposition fans may say Mata for us.
must be having a laugh with Sterling, cnut on and off the field.

My pick is a City player in De Bruyne

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I can’t believe Kane, Sterling and Mane have been mentioned. Some of the biggest cheats to play in the PL.

I like Robertson. He’s mouthy and can be irritating when we play Liverpool but he’s come from such a low level, looking for jobs on social media, to a PL and Champions League winner. A player who will never give less than 100% on a football pitch. Coincidentally, I’d also say the same about Tierney. Two Scottish left backs.

Mata is an obvious shout mentioned already and I agree.

There’s no Spurs or Man City players I find likeable.

I like James Maddison from Leicester. He seems very grounded and has a lot of talent.

From us, Zouma and Kante by some distance.

macheda14

Social media persona does not count!

If you do charitable things you should not seek any reward or recognition.
It’s a hard one, it works in two ways: 1, it’s performative for PR purposes and 2, it serves to highlight the charity and/or cause.

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
I thought Maddison was a known gobshite who loves to give it the big I am about how much money he earns.

Rashford is the most likeable for me and from the Everton squad Yerry Mina seems a nice guy always smiling and having fun. Plus I believe he he does a lot of work back in Columbia like opening education centres etc.

I thought Maddison was a known gobshite who loves to give it the big I am about how much money he earns.

Rashford is the most likeable for me and from the Everton squad Yerry Mina seems a nice guy always smiling and having fun.
think Rashford is one of the most respected footballers now - perhaps that’s slightly different from likeable.

likeable has to be Mata.