Gaming Most overpowered video game characters

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Who do you remember being overpowered? (items can be included)

If anyone played The Simpsons Wrestling, Flanders was a beast in that game.

Pro Evo 2006 Adriano was incredible

Similarly Brazil were far too strong around that time that people I played with banned them from being used.

Mewtwo and a lot of psychic types were too powerful before generation II of pokemon. (shoutout to Miltank with rollout)

In GT5 you could get a bugatti veyron quite early in the game which made races ridiculously easy for a while. (yes I've stretched the definition of character here)

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
The Galil from Black Ops 1.

I was the 2nd highest on the COD leaderboards for nearly 2 months of that game. My favourite COD ever.

Tiber

Tommy Vercetti. He singlehandedly took down the police, FBI and US army. Legend.

luke511

Eddy from Tekken, one swoop to the legs and you're breakdancing your way to the KO.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I cant remember but wasnt Oddjob super hard to beat on Goldeneye?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Tommy Vercetti. He singlehandedly took down the police, FBI and US army. Legend.
Nah, those vatos on top of the train. They could survive rocket blasts and tank fire.

The GTA tank in Vice City and San Andreas too. That thing was unstoppable unless you used fire, it could even go ridiculously fast if you turned the cannon backwards and fired.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Mercy in Overwatch for a good while after release. Killed the entire enemy team? HEROES NEVER DIE! No, you didn't.

Back then she could resurrect the team from spawn so on some maps you were fecked.

Haven't played Overwatch in about 2 years so I have no idea what she is like these days.

fergosaurus

Dhalsim from Street Fighter 2. Those stretchy arms and legs were a nightmare to overcome.

Bojan11

Gnasher in Gears. Plasma Sword in Halo.

Soldier class in Mass Effect 1.

Ronaldo in various Fifa games since 09 and for those that could afford him which is like a few people, Gullit in recent Fifa games.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Raiden in whichever Mortal Kombat game my brother used to beat me on. Teleporting cnut.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Who do you remember being overpowered? (items can be included)

If anyone played The Simpsons Wrestling, Flanders was a beast in that game.

Pro Evo 2006 Adriano was incredible

Similarly Brazil were far too strong around that time that people I played with banned them from being used.

Mewtwo and a lot of psychic types were too powerful before generation II of pokemon. (shoutout to Miltank with rollout)

In GT5 you could get a bugatti veyron quite early in the game which made races ridiculously easy for a while. (yes I've stretched the definition of character here)
:lol: :lol:

Irwin99

Squall from FF8. A good junction combined with an automatic 100% hit chance and an early Lionhart and it's goodbye to every enemy.

Cloud7

Eddy from Tekken, one swoop to the legs and you're breakdancing your way to the KO.
Also in Tekken 3 Paul had that one move where he charged up a punch and if it connected it was basically a one hit ko

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
Jin in Ghosts of Tsushima becomes ridiculously overpowered at the end. Even more so if you know how to use all the tools at his disposal.

Pretty much any protaganist in GTA is way over powering. I guess the game isn't about being a challenge but there's very little difficulty in the game.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
The Chmmr in Star Control 2 - although you get them so late in the game that it matters more for the separate melee game.

Also, iddqd in Doom 1 and 2.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Algol on Soul Calibur.. couldn’t get near the cnut.

Ibi Dreams

Paul’s leg sweep-fist combo was a bigger problem for me, if I recall correctly.
It's that annoying combination of high-low, you're always likely not to block one of them.

Jin has an even worse one, his jumping spinning kick hits high-low-low-high and will destroy anyone who doesn't really know how to play the game that well

Withnail

Nah, those vatos on top of the train. They could survive rocket blasts and tank fire.

The GTA tank in Vice City and San Andreas too. That thing was unstoppable unless you used fire, it could even go ridiculously fast if you turned the cannon backwards and fired.
Ah the Tank was the business.

Wayne Rooney in one of the older PES games, 2009 I think it was. If you had him in Master League after 3 or 4 seasons he was ridiculously good.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Oddjob in Goldeneye. Not overpowered, but just way harder to aim at - was a distinct advantage to use him.