Motd 2012/2013

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Nice to see a pen finally given for shirt pulling. Takes the piss these days. Most aren't given so the players have to go down and then they get labelled divers. Prime example is the kompany one on Torres in the semi final. There are more but I can't think of more right now.

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
Cringeworthy when Javier said 'the gaffer' though :D

Anyone GIF the Spurs bench when those chances were missed off the bar and line? One of them was hilarious. As were the fans when they thought something had happened at Newcastle.

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
I find 'the gaffer' a really cringeworthy football cliche at the best of the times, but it sounds better coming from a dolt like Gerrrard or Rooney than it does from Hernandez!

RK

Hate it when strikers get set up selflessly and skilfully by a team mate, but decide to go off celebrating on their own like they've just done the best thing ever.

binary bot
Rafael will end up with a good few assists if Moyes uses him similarly to Coleman/Baines.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Funny how £35 million Andy Carroll always gets massive credit for being able to control a ball and make a pass

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
"Andy Carroll involved again" no, he laid off a 2 yard bloody pass :lol:

Sam

feck sake, the Andy Carroll wank fest every week on MOTD makes watching the West Ham highlights almost impossible. *Controls ball and passes 5 yards* 'Wow what wondeful play from Andy Carroll*.

Shut up. He's shit.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
I did always smile when I heard Ole say "gaffer" as well - it's not a word that naturally translates really :lol:

RedMist99

So Andy Carroll is in contention for goal of the season for scoring a goal that is nothing out of the ordinary and Rafael's stunner against QPR is nowhere to be seen.

Bizarre

Minkaro

So Andy Carroll is in contention for goal of the season for scoring a goal that is nothing out of the ordinary and Rafael's stunner against QPR is nowhere to be seen.

Bizarre
One of the problems with how they do it. You could have two absolutely stunning goals in one month, and then two like Carroll's the next.

The other problem is Dion Dublin is a pillock and chooses the joke option whenever he's on.

Claymore

Bizarre

:lol: Rafael's was a nice hit but was not as good as Carroll's, come on. It was a parried cross from the keeper which if you look rolls out nicely to Rafael with time to hit. Nice curve but its no volley. Bale has scored about 10 of them.

Carroll, as crap as he is and as much as Shearer and co go on about him for doing nothing scored a quality goal. Similar to Van Persie's for us, big long ball over the top and volleyed in, over the shoulder. Carroll's more controlled and low finish, RVP's a smash volley.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Does anyone know where I could watch the last MOTD that was on Sunday? Help would be greatly appreciated.