MOTD 2019/20

pacifictheme

Did motd swap sides to make man city and west ham shoot the same way both halves then?!

predator

Youth NITK
Rarely get to watch the saturday version because I'm out but I love it tbh.

Out of curiosity, is MOTD televised in the republic of ireland?

Reddy Rederson

that felt rushed. If it was city it would have been three guys jerking off for an hour screaming “pep” as they climaxed together at the final whistle.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
First time I've watched it in ages as the times never suit me otherwise and noone waits two days for iplayer as it's done by then.

Just got back from old trafford in time though so like old times. Watch a great win, then watch the highlights.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
First time I've watched it in ages as the times never suit me otherwise and noone waits two days for iplayer as it's done by then.

Just got back from old trafford in time though so like old times. Watch a great win, then watch the highlights.
I used to love getting back from CL nights then watching the highlights with my dad. It's great seeing it from the tv perspective after seeing it in person.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I used to love getting back from CL nights then watching the highlights with my dad. It's great seeing it from the tv perspective after seeing it in person.
Totally as you never get a terrific view of things at the other end and can miss so much.

I didn't realise how much of a sitter Lukaku had v tottenham last year in that 0-3 for example.

U99ted

Shearer said that if the ball accidentally hit a defender’s hand, VAR wouldn’t give a penalty? Are the rules different to the CL or is he bullshitting?

hellohello

Supports
Tottenham
Shearer said that if the ball accidentally hit a defender’s hand, VAR wouldn’t give a penalty? Are the rules different to the CL or is he bullshitting?
I think they are different from the CL.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Newcastle look truly awful, looking at their squad and it really is bad especially now Perez & Rondon are gone. New signings look below average, Almiron who they already signed looks a flop. Rafa worked wonders getting the best out of this lot.

ManRed

Some beautiful finishes from Pukki. Playing with a lot of confidence

passing-wind

Newcaslte do look a right mess, j wouldn't be surprised if they go down this season Benitez worked miracles to keep them up.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Aaron Ramsdale will be England's first choice #1 some day.

stepic

No wonder Newcastle fans aren’t livid, letting Benetiz leave and replacing with Bruce just tops things off. Love Brucey but he’s not a PL manager.

Newcastle look truly awful, looking at their squad and it really is bad especially now Perez & Rondon are gone. New signings look below average, Almiron who they already signed looks a flop. Rafa worked wonders getting the best out of this lot.
I'm hugely biased because Almiron came from my MLS team but he absolutely transformed them last year when he came in January. His pace and movement created a ton of space and allowed Perez to have the best 4 months of his career. But with Perez and Rondon gone, Almiron has no quality to link up with. That squad is absolutely horrific (combined with Bruce's cluelessness) and Joelinton is nowhere near good enough to save them as a lone striker although I think he'll improve. Even in MLS, Almiron was a poor finisher and I think missing a few 1 on 1s in his first few Newcastle games has given him even lower confidence in his shooting. He's an atypical 10 whose main strength is his speed and ability to link up on the counter as well as his defensive workrate. Could absolutely control games at times although the Prem is obviously a higher level. In short, great player which is clear from his time in Argentina, MLS and internationally, but has the completely wrong players and manager around him, think he could be great at a team like Betis which he was rumored for last year

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
It's odd how they have 5-6 minutes highlights and still miss out key incidents in games.

Sky put together 3 minute highlight of Villa-Bournemouth and it included Grealish 25 yard curler that just went wide, no mention of it on MOTD at all. We also had shot from Trezeguet cleared off the line end of first half, again not included in highlights.

Seen it in other games aswell, first time you see a good chance is in the actual analysis of the game.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
More Tim Cahill please.

Good addition to the pundit roster if he's going to be a regular this season.

fergiesarmy1

Just watching the Watford v West Ham game.

All for equal opportunities but god she is irritating.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Why is Danny Murphy on this. Besides being a turd, he offers no insight. Surprise surprise he didn't think Martial's clear cut and extremely obvious penalty was a penalty.