MOTD 2019/20

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Mane furious. Is it because of Salah's selfishness? Every time I watch Liverpool I am surprised by the level of Salah's selfishness. Great player, but as selfish as anyone I've seen on a football pitch.

DRM

I don't tend to watch MOTD when we don't win so I haven't seen it since the opening day :lol:

K13

Mane furious. Is it because of Salah's selfishness? Every time I watch Liverpool I am surprised by the level of Salah's selfishness. Great player, but as selfish as anyone I've seen on a football pitch.
It is strange given how humble he appears off the pitch. Yesterday he probably should have played both Firmino and Mane in. I think Firmino was quite clever with his goal as it looked as though he knew Salah would try and cut back infield to beat the player and got close enough to feed off the scraps. Mane was really angry though.

M16Red

"Why not play the kids, when your senior players PLAY LIKE THAT" - Shearer

always_hoping

Sack the manager and replace half the squad.

I wish I was joking but I’m not.
Same thing has been said since Moyes was manager. How about sacking the chief executive fella that has overseen the last number of managers or least remove him from his position over transfers and player contracts?

Sylar

Sack the manager and replace half the squad.

I wish I was joking but I’m not.
We just got rid of a shit load of players from our squad
The issue is that we aren't replacing them

We lost Herrera fellaini Sanchez and Lukaku and replaced them with James

All this talk of needing 3 or 4 windows
A club like us should be able to sort it out in 1 or 2 windows

But I do think end of season we need to see the back of Mata matic young rojo Jones. Maybe even Bailly

And that would mean we need about 6-7 signings which ain't happening no matter who the manager is
Anyway that's for another thread

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
My god how lucky were City not to be 3-0 down in the first half with those one on ones Otamendi + Cancelo kept gifting them.

DRM

Ah finally I can watch MOTD, it's been a while :lol:

Does anyone know the lineup? I want to skip the pool game which presumably will be first.

diarm

Ah finally I can watch MOTD, it's been a while :lol:

Does anyone know the lineup? I want to skip the pool game which presumably will be first.
From the guide on my tv it appears to be 1. Liverpool/Spur, 2. United/Norwich, 3. Arsenal/Palace, 4. Newcastle/Wolves

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Utter fecking nonsense that Arsenal goal getting ruled out. Honestly you can have all the video replays you want it’s still the same clueless clowns making the decisions.

Sylar

I can see why the Arsenal goal was ruled out though. :wenger: But cant see how Guendouzi only got a yellow card.

Thejimc

Supports
Liverpool
I thought that as I watched it; no replay or discussion though.
But it’s perfectly ok to let someone take a free kick before the goalkeeper has set his wall position. Pedantically pathetic.