MOTD 2022/2023

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Enciso clearly the best goal of the season from that list
One of the more underwhelming Goal of the Season lists I can remember... but yeah, Enciso was the correct winner.

Jacob Murphy's goal against Everton up for Goal of The Season. Isak did most of the work and it was effectively a tap in :houllier:
A tap-in CAN be the Goal of the Season to be fair if the assist/team work before it is exceptional (thinking Jack Wilshere vs. Norwich)... and Isak run was exceptional, but the issue with it was that his pass to Murphy was deflected, which means it shouldn't really be a contender.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
There is something that Almiron's that doesn't sit right for me - almost like its a bit of a shin-er
If you see it from the other angle and listen to the noise when the ball is struck you realise it isn't. It's almost perfectly executed.

Oranges038

Couldn't be arsed opening a new thread.

But MOTD2 and it's bellend beardface Chapman, that plank Jenas. I could live with that.

But Stephen fecking Wornock. His face, his voice, who decided to let that on the tv?

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss

But MOTD2 and it's bellend beardface Chapman, that plank Jenas. I could live with that.

But Stephen fecking Wornock. His face, his voice, who decided to let that on the tv?
Could be worse, could be Neil Warnock. :D

Don’t mind Chappers personally. Everybody knows Jenas is an asshat.

BaguetteBoy

After hearing him switch off. Didn’t say anything about the 3 events didn’t even talk of the offside brushed off the penalty. And how good Arsenal was and bad United were.

Old Ma Crow

Pointless watching such one sided analysis. Shame on Chapman and the MOTD2 team for producing that rubbish.

GlasgowCeltic

Warnock is surely about as beige a pundit as you’re going to get, has nothing about him at all, just endless “he’ll be disappointed with that”, “if the other team scored if could’ve been a different scoreline” and “he’s almost hit it too well”, Leon Osmans another one

Last edited:

always_hoping

After hearing him switch off. Didn’t say anything about the 3 events didn’t even talk of the offside brushed off the penalty. And how good Arsenal was and bad United were.
Did they seriously say that? took Arsenal 81 minutes to get their 2nd shot on target in the match. Key moments including VAR, injuries swung that even contest in Arsenal's way.

Oranges038

Could be worse, could be Neil Warnock. :D

Don’t mind Chappers personally. Everybody knows Jenas is an asshat.
I'd rather have Neil Warnock read me bed time stories about the adventures of Paddy Kenny.