MOTD 2022/2023

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I say ban him for the final and their home against us.

I didn't hear any of this let him play nonsense when we missed Case for 4 of our last 5 matchdays.

In other news, Leeds only scored in 1 of their last 5 PL games and it was 2 at OT. As much as I enjoy beating them, they are an annoyance every year and need to be relegated.
They haven't beaten us since they've been up and taken a few pastings off us too.

They're not an annoyance. They're 4-6 easy points.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
The commentator on MotD seems to be a United fan

Rightnr

Endangering a player's career, feck off

Crimson King

Ohh have to say sabitzer a lucky boy there!
It looks bad in slow motion, but he pulled out and there wasn't any real force in it. That's what saved him with the VAR in the end.

It was a booking for sure, but I don't think VAR can recommend that if the ref misses it.

Rightnr

In real time it wasn't that bad. Yellow card maybe.

If you pause on the contact point it looks like a red. But there was no major force in the challenge.
The fact Faes continued the game just alright just proves it wasn't anything more than a yellow.

A real red is what the thug Caroll did to Eriksen but I heard no baying for a red there.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Come on now lads, they did say we're in a title race. You can't have everything.

Chairman Steve

Have they covered Kane blatantly feigning injury when Antonio studded the ball into his ankle? Because I know for a fact if someone like Bruno did that, there would be smear articles all over the papers tomorrow morning.

Fluctuation0161

The fact Faes continued the game just alright just proves it wasn't anything more than a yellow.

A real red is what the thug Caroll did to Eriksen but I heard no baying for a red there.
Absolutely. That whole game Carroll was out to injure anyone! Barely a mention.

Anustart89

Their final segment was so indicative of how media in England treats different teams differently.

Remember when Antony made the spin move and everyone talked about it for a week about how it's a disrespectful and all? Then remember when Martinelli received the ball with his back against Spurs and media went like "LOLOLO Martinelli added to Spurs' humiliation what a legend!!!"

Yesterday, they were laughing about Arteta impersonating the referee while making a moronic facial expression, and then they laughed at how many players celebrated a goal before the ball went in the net. Hahaha legends!!!

You just know that if it was a team that isn't a current media darling they'd be banging on about the disrespect, and now it's just funny as piss to them because Arsenal are so hilarious.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I'm assuming nobody watched this to hear what was said and by whom?
I did. :angel: But despite the elation of our cup final victory it was still not worth tuning into MotD. Awful. BBC. Awful.

croadyman

I did. :angel: But despite the elation of our cup final victory it was still not worth tuning into MotD. Awful. BBC. Awful.
Hey at least you admitting it was your cup final,hopefully we have still got the chance to be involved in ones for actual trophies

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Hey at least you admitting it was your cup final,hopefully we have still got the chance to be involved in ones for actual trophies
Yesterday's game and result feels better, or more unique, than the two cups which we won last season. The same ones your "record breaking" manager has already won and is chasing this season.

Bubz27

Yesterday's game and result feels better, or more unique, than the two cups which we won last season. The same ones your "record breaking" manager has already won and is chasing this season.
Really? Will you have an open top bus parade for it?
I get it, kind of, because you didn't get to celebrate a single goal in those finals, but winning a trophy is why you are what you are. You've humiliated us plenty recently, but that feels better than winning an actual trophy?

There's a lot of things I've called Liverpool fans before, but small time wasn't one.

Loon

:lol:
Really? Will you have an open top bus parade for it?
I get it, kind of, because you didn't get to celebrate a single goal in those finals, but winning a trophy is why you are what you are. You've humiliated us plenty recently, but that feels better than winning an actual trophy?

There's a lot of things I've called Liverpool fans before, but small time wasn't one.
It's the sort of thing you'd expect of Villa after smashing seven goals in a match...

Bubz27

It's the sort of thing you'd expect of Villa after smashing seven goals in a match...
Remember Fergie's greatest moment. 8-2 v Arsenal. Those were the days.

RedRocket9908

Is this a real comment because I find it hard to believe that any genuine Liverpool fan would think yesterday's win felt better than winning the League Cup after Chelsea had 3 goals ruled out or the FA Cup at Wembley last season, its not even like you dominated the whole match from start to finish yesterday and scored 7 great goals as Man Utd were the better side in the first half and at least 5 of the goals were gifted to you.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
I don’t usually agree with you but do here and know where you’re coming from, even if you are on a slight wind up. Try telling some of our fans you feel that way and they’ll say you’re lying

Gazza

that’s genuinely tragic, even for you. Hope you’re on the windup as per usual otherwise that’s quite sad.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
that’s genuinely tragic, even for you. Hope you’re on the windup as per usual otherwise that’s quite sad.
After you’ve won the league and champions league the last few seasons the carling cup really isn’t all that.

A bit different for us at the moment as we’ve won feck all for years and hopefully the league cup is a stepping stone towards more, not a consolation prize

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days