MOTDx interview with Brandon Williams

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
He won’t let us down this kid, he’s got the united spirit.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Wasnt really into football as a kid and isn't really into it now. I really like Williams, and his attitude on the pitch is spot on, but it always worries me when football isn't the thing they really live for.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Wasnt really into football as a kid and isn't really into it now. I really like Williams, and his attitude on the pitch is spot on, but it always worries me when football isn't the thing they really live for.
I don't mind it. As long as you're a professional off the pitch and don't do anything daft I don't see the problem. In fact it's probably good for your mental health to not live and breath football all the time. Helps against burnouts too.

SteveW

He didn't say he isn't in to it now.

Anyone who's watched this lad come through the ranks will tell you his commitment is second to none.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
He didn't say he isn't in to it now.

Anyone who's watched this lad come through the ranks will tell you his commitment is second to none.
Yeah he didn't say that, and he definitely plays like he's into it
He didn't explicitly say it, but strongly alluded to it when he said something about not really paying attention to it now because it can get a bit too much not having a break from it.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. Just a small thing I noticed. As said previously, I absolutely love his attitude on the pitch. A touch of the Da Silvas about him..

POF

Was a big fan of Williams . . . until I saw that white tracksuit!

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
I think Cantona had that mentality. You're right, we should get rid. Just teasing you

The-Natural

Was watching with a United hating Evertonian who I could tell was dying to find a reason to hate Williams but there was nothing you could do except be impressed by his maturity. The whole piece felt authentic too- didn't have to go to lengths to construct the narrative of 'local lad from deprived (but close-knit) area doing well and how he has his feet on the ground and everyone in the community wishes him well'. That's just simply what is happening and I'm really glad we have his type in the squad.

Web of Bissaka

As long as he give it his all on and off the pitch during work time, then I'm fine if football is not his number one priority. There are plenty of things more important than football which for many people, it can be a work, not a career. It's only a problem if he's stealing a living considering the standard our players should have.

Maticmaker

Always a 'yellow card waiting to happen', but as long as he keeps learning he will do well.