Moto GP

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
Heard on the radio he's retiring, which makes a lot sense given the lifetime ban, and he's planning to go back and work in his grandfather's hardware store.

RedTiger

Half mast
Heard on the radio he's retiring, which makes a lot sense given the lifetime ban, and he's planning to go back and work in his grandfather's hardware store.
A lovely little statement from him:

"That world is closed to me, I'll not race anymore," he said in an interview he granted to La Repubblica."It isn't my world. There is too much injustice. I was wrong, that is true, but nobody cares about my pain.”

Abizzz

Have been reading about this on the guardian the last couple of days and it's mind boggling how a professional racer could come up with that. The first instinct is that he wanted to pass and slow the other one in a reckless manner, but after reading about it it seems more likely he intentionally wanted to harm him.

There are rare events in sports where I don't think a ban, even a life ban, does justice. Fenati should be put in front of a proper judge for attempting to cause serious bodily harm (not sure that's the proper term to describe it).

vangagal

A lovely little statement from him:
Pulling a victim card doesnt work on his behalf here. Its not just a normal mistake for a starter, what could have happened if his oppo flying from his motor on 130mph, he just stupid and its not his first time doing something reckless like this i believe. He was fired before by VR46 Racing Team because his behaviour. Its about time he got what he deserved.

paulscholes18

He should count his lucky stars that Manzi stayed on his bike, if he came off and got hit by another rider, Manzi’s dead and he’s up for Involuntary manslaughter

spwd

Pulling a victim card doesnt work on his behalf here. Its not just a normal mistake for a starter, what could have happened if his oppo flying from his motor on 130mph, he just stupid and its not his first time doing something reckless like this i believe. He was fired before by VR46 Racing Team because his behaviour. Its about time he got what he deserved.
Something like this I would imagine, but that was at 350kph.