Mourinho at full time: "Pogba a virus. You don't play. You don't respect players/fans" [Castles]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJJ

Good honest players like matic, fellaini and Mctominay. Maybe we will sign a few more from the championship in Jan.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
If the club is suffering from an autoimmune disease, a virus isn't the problem.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
:lol: You couldn't make this shit up. His world record signing and this is how it's turned out. Bloody hell.

Mou out. Howe in.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Wow. That's Pogba frozen out under Jose now then.

Loan or permanent move in Jan?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Let's be honest here, Jose deserves to be sacked but Pogba's last performance was an actual disgrace. Don't play for the manager but respect the shirt and fans.

Hopefully the next manager can get the best out of him.

Skills

Snitch
Wow. That's Pogba frozen out under Jose now then.

Loan or permanent move in Jan?
He's gone at the end of the season no matter what. We'll have to sell him peanuts too, because the club's going to do feck all to prevent the cnut from shitting on our own asset.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
No manager who has barely achieved anything at an elite club gets to mess up the world record signing this way, as well his mega wage 29 year old addition (Sanchez), has said elite club in 7th, and still holds on to his job.

Farcical that he's still our manager.

Hawks2008

The cheek to call someone else a virus, what a ridiculous joke of a man.

PTSTSL

Off-field utd so much more entertaining than the on-field version.

Skills

Snitch
Let's be honest here, Jose deserves to be sacked but Pogba's last performance was an actual disgrace. Don't play for the manager but respect the shirt and fans.

He'll go next summer anyways, despite the manager. The club just letting Mourinho publically humiliate him multiple times, will ensure of this.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
He himself is the virus. He has run our club into the ground.

Sack the bastard and put Carrick in charge for the remainder and then employ Zidane or Conte. I don’t care how much compensation he has to be paid, we are super rich, what’s the fuss over a few million now all of a sudden?

We are a fcuking joke, it’s unbelievable.

Carl

If Pogba is a virus then what does that make Jose? Certainly something terminal.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
He's gone at the end of the season no matter what. We'll have to sell him peanuts too, because the club's going to do feck all to prevent the cnut from shitting on our own asset.
Based on what exactly?

MJJ

Problem is if he respects the shirt and plays better it means mourinho lasts for longer. From a player's perspective why would you give 100% if you hate him?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

I'd rather not see him in a United shirt either way tbh.

Something very wrong with the attitude of a player if he just refuses to perform, he would probably switch off again eventually under another manager.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
@kouroux did Pogba look like the France version when he is under pressure?

KW2006

He is not wrong with that. But the problem is, he himself is the biggest disease. Relatively, Pogba is just like a small flu.

Reactions: langster

Champagne Football

If Jose really cared he'd drop Pogba and Matic and bring in Fred and Herrera with maybe McTominay in a 3 with them. Jose sticking to what doesn't work as he just wants his severance pack to be on his way

Synche

His quality is undoubtable, but can´t seem to have his mind in the right place. Either one of them should go, and quickly.

WPMUFC

Jose is trying to get himself sacked.
Seriously, how is this not 100% concrete proof? Castles is basically Jose's mouth piece. Jose is trying to get a payout.

Sack him now!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Carl

:lol: You couldn't make this shit up. His world record signing and this is how it's turned out. Bloody hell.

Mou out. Howe in.
Would love to see Howe given a chance. Won't happen though.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Its actually a joke how he can be awful at his job, seemingly trying to get himself sacked and gets a massive payoff for it :lol:

Bojan11

Pogba was shocking last night.

Jose is a cnut. But Pogba was a disgrace.

Siddharth

All this shit is coming out from his pet journalist,; well, it's good as getting from the horse's mouth.
He wants to expedite his sacking. Man you couldn't make this shit up. BTW, before selling Pogba and Sanchez i'd like to see how they behave/fare under a new manager. Only after that I'd like to get rid of any of them.

Member 93275

"According to a dressing-room source"

I don't think it's a problem if a manager admonishes a player in the dressing room after a bad performance. At least he didn't throw his boot at Pogba.

Such fights are never pretty, but it would be worse if the manager wouldn't pick that fight. The real problem is that it was leaked because someone has an agenda.

Revan

Assumptionman
No manager who has barely achieved anything at an elite club gets to mess up the world record signing this way, as well his mega wage 29 year old addition (Sanchez), has said elite club in 7th, and still holds on to his job.

Farcical that he's still our manager.
No club is as stupid as us. Jose should have been thanked and sacked at the end of the last season, and should have been sacked 5 times already this season.

Skills

Snitch
"According to a dressing-room source"

I don't think it's a problem if a manager admonishes a player in the dressing room after a bad performance. At least he didn't throw his boot at Pogba.

Such fights are never pretty, but it would be worse if the manager wouldn't pick that fight. The real problem is that it was leaked because someone has an agenda.
Leaked by Mourinho's own mouthpiece

Status
Not open for further replies.