Mourinho fed up with Real Madrid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gulli_G

if he goes he will come back to haunt them in the same way he brought inter to back to Chelsea, Madrid are so stupid. Barca were going through a rough patch some years back, but they turned it around and now are arguably the best team in the world. Mourinhio could make them into a powerhouse, that was like the team that demolished us in the CL a few years back, but they want tomorrow yesterday, that's the problem.

EricaNo7

Fergie wins number 19 and retires, Mourinho swans his way into the job.

That would be the dream, well actually no it wouldn't. The dream would be some medical boffins create clones of Ferguson so he can carry on managing the club for the rest of time, then using the same technology bring back Matt Busby to be his number two. Yeah that'll do.
can the same technology clone Keano or Bryan Robson too, please?

Suedesi

if he goes he will come back to haunt them in the same way he brought inter to back to Chelsea, Madrid are so stupid. Barca were going through a rough patch some years back, but they turned it around and now are arguably the best team in the world. Mourinhio could make them into a powerhouse, that was like the team that demolished us in the CL a few years back, but they want tomorrow yesterday, that's the problem.
steady there

WireRed

Rory Smith from the Telegraph just tweeted the same article.

Google Chrome will translate the page automatically, albeit quite badly, but you get the jist.

Definitely treated badly, hmmm. Let's see what happens. I'm sure Citeh would have no issue firing Mancini, but Mourinho would know that would put a complete stop on his want to manage United.

Dilemma time Jose...
Am I the only one who doesn't buy into this bizzare theory(wet-dream might be more accurate description)? He's never said anything of the sort yet it seems to be taken as gospel on here that he's got some kind of craving to manage us. Again, I've never heard or seen anything from him to come to that conclusion.

He may well succeed SAF, who knows? I think it's rather presumptious and arrogant though to think he's desperate to manage us or that the likes of Gill and Sir Bobby would even want him and all the side issues that come with him.

Tibs

He'll leave Madrid in the summer

A year at OT under Fergie

Then he becomes manager

#facht

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
You cant help but feel it really is inevitable for him to end up as the successor to Fergie.

Cal?

CR7 fan
He won't leave, not without getting Madrid their tenth European Cup and taking over Barca in La Liga.
That could still happen this season, 4pts seem a lot, but if Barca pull another performance like tonight...

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
He won't leave, not without getting Madrid their tenth European Cup and taking over Barca in La Liga.
Mouinho isn't the sort that will allow them to treat him like that. I don't doubt he'd tell them to feck off and walk out if they carry on.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
About time someone told this guy to stop being an idiot. He needs reigning in.

The other week he produced a list of mistakes the ref made, he wins two games thanks to help from refs and when asked if he saw the incident "It's to soon to comment, I didn't see it". He draws this week, and goes mental at the refs again.

Positioning his kids behind the Villareal bench to wind them up.

Constantly asking for a striker, when he's get a perfectly good one in Benzema on the bench and not using him.

Happy to see him fail here.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples

The other week he produced a list of mistakes the ref made, he wins two games thanks to help from refs and when asked if he saw the incident "It's to soon to comment, I didn't see it". He draws this week, and goes mental at the refs again.

Constantly asking for a striker, when he's get a perfectly good one in Benzema on the bench and not using him.

He's hardly failing to be fair and like he said, his sides are always better in his second season.

RedRover

Am I the only one who doesn't buy into this bizzare theory(wet-dream might be more accurate description)? He's never said anything of the sort yet it seems to be taken as gospel on here that he's got some kind of craving to manage us. Again, I've never heard or seen anything from him to come to that conclusion.
He may well succeed SAF, who knows? I think it's rather presumptious and arrogant though to think he's desperate to manage us or that the likes of Gill and Sir Bobby would even want him and all the side issues that come with him.
It seems to be fairly well know that in his time at Chelsea he was always taking about how things are done at United and the reputation of the club, ough where this comes from I'm not sure. He also seems to have a good relationship with Alex Ferguson.

I don't think its that a "bizzare" of a a theory. He has always talked about how he enjoed managing in England more than anwyhere else. United will at some stage be looking for a manager with a reputation for success and the personality to be able to deal with succeeding arguably the greateset manager of all time so its a seemingly good fit.

RedRover

You mean a second leg dead rubber after winning the first 5-0?
They had a lot of First team players in there, it wasn't a team of reserves.

No team is unbeatable as was proved tonight. Even understrength they were beaten (and in my opinion significantly outplayed) by a second division team.

Real are still in it, no doubt about that.

misterredmist

Strong ego's and control freaks at Madrid - I just think this is a bout of sabre
rattling , I'm sure Jose has the fans on his side which means a lot to the
powers that be at Real.....

He'll stay

Cal?

CR7 fan
You mean a second leg dead rubber after winning the first 5-0?
Yes, Barca do seem to pull out some atrocious performances every so often (losing at home to Hercules earlier this season). That team last night had at least 6 players who are regularly starters including Messi.

Barca are clear favourites, but I doubt they'd win all their remaining games.

WireRed

It seems to be fairly well know that in his time at Chelsea he was always taking about how things are done at United and the reputation of the club, ough where this comes from I'm not sure. He also seems to have a good relationship with Alex Ferguson.

I don't think its that a "bizzare" of a a theory. He has always talked about how he enjoed managing in England more than anwyhere else. United will at some stage be looking for a manager with a reputation for success and the personality to be able to deal with succeeding arguably the greateset manager of all time so its a seemingly good fit.
That all very well and good but it still doesn't provide anything new in the sense of him actually confirming this widely held opinion regarding his future managerial career.

He'll go to the highest bidder, he always has done. I'd say that City is just as likely a destination for him in England as us. For a start they could outbid anyone for him, we don't know if SAF's retirement will coincide with his availability, City meanwhile would sack Mancini at the drop of a hat the moment he is available. If that's the case, I'd imagine a load of u-turns will be in order about Mourinho then.

ricardinho

It wasnt him that came up with that list it was someone from the club that gave it to him for him to talk about thats why he said he had no protection from the club cause instead of giving the list to him to complaint about the ref it should be Valdano or whoever came up with it who should have said something.

I'm always right

The other week he produced a list of mistakes the ref made, he wins two games thanks to help from refs and when asked if he saw the incident "It's to soon to comment, I didn't see it". He draws this week, and goes mental at the refs again
Erm, get the facts right twig. It wasn't Mourinho's list.

Erm, get the facts right twig. Benzema is not a perfectly good striker. :lol:

And in all fairness, if Mourinho doesn't like his striker, who the feck are the club or Twiggy from redcafe to tell him he's wrong, I mean he's done alright in his managerial career thus far.

Mourinho's judgement on strikers -> Twiggy from redcafe

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Benzema isn't a perfectly good striker.

He's doing what he normally does. Demands a lot of money which isn't always going to be availible. Massive knob who demands everything his own way. About time he didn't get everything his way, Real Madrid will probably be in better shape than his other clubs he leaves behind.

EricaNo7

He's doing what he normally does. Demands a lot of money which isn't always going to be availible. Massive knob who demands everything his own way. About time he didn't get everything his way, Real Madrid will probably be in better shape than his other clubs he leaves behind.

and yet we all seemed desperate to sign him two years ago!

phelans shorts

Benzene has played several times since Higuain got injured and has done a grand total of feck all when it matters, so he wants a striker who a) fits his system and b) will perform.

What's wrong with him wanting to do that?

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Benzene has played several times since Higuain got injured and has done a grand total of feck all when it matters, so he wants a striker who a) fits his system and b) will perform.

What's wrong with him wanting to do that?
If he wanted that so much... why has he not signed one before now?

I mean he spent 25 mil euros on Di Maria, 14 on Khiedra, 10 on Pedro, 8 on Carvalho and 4.5 million on Canales.

Over 60 million euros. And he demands a new striker in Jan. Incredible.

phelans shorts

If he wanted that so much... why has he not signed one before now?

I mean he spent 25 mil euros on Di Maria, 14 on Khiedra, 10 on Pedro, 8 on Carvalho and 4.5 million on Canales.

Over 60 million euros. And he demands a new striker in Jan. Incredible.
He had Higuain, Canales was signed before he joined, as was Di Maria, Pedro Leon gives them another option and Khedira improved a part of the side which required it, and he was told he couldn't sign a striker as well.

Some peoples agenda's. Incredible.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
He had Higuain, Canales was signed before he joined, as was Di Maria, Pedro Leon gives them another option and Khedira improved a part of the side which required it, and he was told he couldn't sign a striker as well.

Some peoples agenda's. Incredible.
Agenda's?

He had money. He didn't leave his squad suitably prepared. To demand a new striker is incredible. People would piss themselves if Benitez did it.

phelans shorts

Agenda's?

He had money. He didn't leave his squad suitably prepared. To demand a new striker is incredible. People would piss themselves if Benitez did it.
Signing Khedira and Pedro Leon was more important at the time, he actually tried signing a striker in the summer but wasn't allowed so yeah, hardly his fault the squad was underprepared when he wasn't allowed to prepare.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Signing Khedira and Pedro Leon was more important at the time, he actually tried signing a striker in the summer but wasn't allowed so yeah, hardly his fault the squad was underprepared when he wasn't allowed to prepare.
Under prepared?:lol: How much must he spend before his squad isn't underprepared.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
He's bought Ozil, Di Maria, Khiedra and Carvalho. I mean, how much improving did Real Madrid need when they already have the players they do.

He can't have unlimited funds.
It is true, considering the amount he has spent already I can understand where the board would be coming from. If he just wants to play Football Manager and buy the best 11 players in the world, all he need do is give City a call.

Were Madrid really in such a dire way last season that they required £60m of investment AND still need a new striker in order to compete?

But ultimately, he will never be recognised as a truly great manager if he cannot work with financial restraints. Every club he has been at he has spent pretty big (by normal standards). If he really wants to manage United and succeed Fergie, he is going to need to learn that not every club will simply bankroll you to success, least of all Manchester United.

ricardinho

Agenda's?

How is it incredible to demand a new striker when he only has one available?

You make it look like he has three or four strikers to rotate and choose from.

If something happens to Benzema which wouldnt be the first time he's left with no striker for the rest of the season.

ricardinho

Madrid and that dumbfeck Valdano time and time again have bought players they didnt need and when they clearly need a player for a position they are lacking they refuse to give the team what it needs.

Reminds of the first Perez term and the "Galacticos era" where they were only interested in buyng big name attacking players for big money even if they didnt need some of them but then they refused to give Makelele the key player in that midfield at the time more money for him to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.