Status
Not open for further replies.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Oh what a day.

What a lovely day!

JTW95

Gullible sausage
I'm glad that Maureen is coming. I'm glad we've won the cup today. But, I am Disappointed that United have sacked Van Gaal straight after the match. Give him a couple of days to celebrate at least.
We haven't sacked him after the match.

He would have known for weeks, or even months.

BBC just decide to go with it after the match. The club hasn't offically announced anything.

salford_

Feel for Mata though, just won cup and realises he is being sold this summer all in 1 day

Winrar

I'm glad that Maureen is coming. I'm glad we've won the cup today. But, I am Disappointed that United have sacked Van Gaal straight after the match. Give him a couple of days to celebrate at least.
we probably told LVG this was his last game before today.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
I hope some people on here will write apologies to Woodward for all the ballox they have written. After the nightmare of December, there was no-one better to immediately replace LVG with.

With Mourinho unavailable due to Chelsea contract gardening leave, he had to deny LVG'S offer for resignation and somehow reassure and remotivate him, whilst sacking him at the end of the season!

With the FA Cup bringing back memories of the winning feeling, Woodward deserves a lot of credit for how he has handled this situation: with maturity, professionalism and strict confidence. Not surprising that the Glazers trust him so much.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
Beautiful. Should have been appointed instead of Moyes but in the normal United way we stumble onto the right man.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
Havent posted in a while but thought this deserved a comment.

Brilliant choice, LVG got us a trophy and thank you for that, but it was super boring the last 2 seasons. I wonder if Mata will be happy? I'm sure there will be some big players lining up to join us now LVG is out.

LARulz

LVG won't be asked about it I assume in the press conference, hope not really. Let him enjoy it.

I wouldn't be saying this if the story hadn't broken :lol:

Mister_Stubbs

Either stubborn to the very end OR he just wants to celebrate winning some silverware (and rightly so).

LouisDanGaal

Bit of a classless way for the club to let Louis know, as he is trying to celebrate a massive achievement, but I guess its got everyone else happy.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Sky reporting Mendes is coming to England to complete the deal.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
I hope some people on here will write apologies to Woodward for all the ballox they have written. After the nightmare of December, there was no-one better to immediately replace LVG with.

With Mourinho unavailable due to Chelsea contract gardening leave, he had to deny LVG'S offer for resignation and somehow reassure and remotivate him, whilst sacking him at the end of the season!

With the FA Cup bringing back memories of the winning feeling, Woodward deserves a lot of credit for how he has handled this situation: with maturity, professionalism and strict confidence. Not surprising that the Glazers trust him so much.
It is unbelievable how much stick Woodward gets. Nobody knows what goes on behind the scenes.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
I'd have given him tomorrow to celebrate and announce this on Monday.

It's a bit unfair after a cup win.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Breakfing on Sky: Mendes flies into England Tuesday to finalise the deal

tippex

LVG won't be asked about it I assume in the press conference, hope not really. Let him enjoy it.

I wouldn't be saying this if the story hadn't broken :lol:
According to MUTV he's been asked about it

Crackers

greasy ginfers
He's a twat, but he's our twat.
I'm thinking the exact same. He's always been a great manager in my eyes, but the wind ups were a little mad for me. But now that he's our manager? Who fecking cares. If his mind games gets the better of Wenger and Pep, I do not give one feck.
I'm hoping he respects our youth tradition, if he can do that the rest is fine.

Welcome Mr Mourinho.

Red Stone

You think Ed leaned over before the trophy was being handed out and went "Congrats on the cup win, Lou. By the way, you're binned."

No way. If van Gaal is getting replaced he will have known it for a while now.

Born2Lose

Glad it seems to be happening, feel sorry for Van Gaal, but that sub today playing Young as a striker really summed up Van Gaal's time here for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.