Mourinho: "Who knows we can have a Brazilian in the squad next year" - ESPN Brasil

Which linked Brazilian should we sign ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

deafepl

Jose said in ESPN Brasil Interview
"I think a team without a Brazilian isn’t a team. I think their talent is fantastic and the creativity of the Brazilian player cannot be measured. I worked with Brazilian players in every team I coached, and I enjoyed a lot. Who knows we can have a Brazilian in the squad next year. I don’t believe it will be Willian, because Chelsea won’t make it possible"

Could it be Fred or Sandro? Who do you think would be possible to bring Brazilian player this summer?

Traub

Doubt it’s a clue to a signing. Probably a standard line he tells journalists from different countries after they ask whether Jose likes their national team players.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Most likely Fred if you tie this with the soft journos talking about him being a firm target.

Possibly Sandro I guess. Fabinho would be my favourite of the lot, he can also play in 2 positions.

ti vu

Surprised no rumor with Marquinos yet. Guy linked with us every single transfer window.

Canagel

I think he wants Willian if he becomes available by any chance. He's saying that Chelsea probably won't make it possible but there's a clear indication that he would like to have Willian. If not him then must be Fred or Alex Sandro.

FILF

Don't think Malcom is moving to Bayern & since he mentioned Willian; I reckon it's probably him at right mid.

Not watched much of Malcom - he still kept up with the early season hype? Still very young never mind.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Anderson.

"A team without Anderson isn't a happy team. He makes the team tick off the pitch - making people laugh in the bus, inviting us all to a fish n chips party. Unreal Brazilian talent, when He retires He shall be our team psychologist."

Broad Street Bullies

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Anderson.

"A team without Anderson isn't a happy team. He makes the team tick off the pitch - making people laugh in the bus, inviting us all to a fish n chips party. Unreal Brazilian talent, when He retires He shall be our team psychologist."
Not a bad idea. Stick him in goal and we really don't need De Gea anymore.

Sanche7

It's Sandro most probably
He's the best LB available, he wants to leave and we don't have a proper LB

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Anderson.

‘Send me Brazilian.’

Burgah

He is just giving some motivation to Pereira and making sure people don't mistake it for interest in Willian.

Chairman Woodie

Kaka with a Zimmer Frame probably.

I would love Casemiro, an industrious and combative defensive midfielder.

Last edited: