Mourinho: "Who knows we can have a Brazilian in the squad next year" - ESPN Brasil

Which linked Brazilian should we sign ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Perhaps he’s got a couple of Brazilians on his transfer targets. From the aforementioned in previous posts (Fred Marquious Fabinho Bailey) are all individually a possibility this summer I’d imagine but I think he’s love Willian but that’s tougher and obviously he can play a bit around Periera with the media if he doesn’t get his target (s) would be my guess. Neymar I just don’t see it.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Don’t get too excited. Woody is about to announce a partnership with Gillette. That’s all Mourinho is referring to.

fergosaurus

The quotes read like it will be a creative player so probably a CM or RW. Willian would be perfect for us but with Chelsea offering no Champion's League football they might find it hard to get a replacement, especially with it being a WC year.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
"A Brazilian in the squad...

"A 'Brazilian' in the squad...

Maybe Pogba is taking his hair style antics to their natural conclusion...?

Jesse to get a landing strip?

Woodward on the phone to Veet - our official wax sponsor?

Bestietom

Fred will be one of the Midfielders Mourinho will bring in. IMO. The Other is between Savic and Jorginho.

DWelbz19

Fred or Sandro. Hopefully not Willian.

Charles Miller

We should not take it too seriously, folks. Mourinho always talk to Espn Brasil after the games and he is much more relaxed and informal with Brazilian journalists. He was probably just saying that he likes Brazilian players.

DWelbz19

Aye, why would we want a great player like Willian? We're stacked with world class players on our right side
Great player is an absolute stretch. He’s a good PL standard player, nothing more.

It’s true we have no actual right wingers, but that doesn’t mean we should settle for anyone. The hassle and cost of dealing directly with Chelsea isn’t worth the quality you receive. Statistically he’s really no better than Martial or Rashford - his 6 goals and 7 assists is much of a muchness to Martial’s 9 and 5, and Rashford’s 6 and 5.

Plus, there’s far more important positions to target. Both fullbacks and central midfield specifically. Mourinho’s comments seem to suggest we’re capped in the amount of players we’ll be able to bring in, so I’d much, much rather we focus on going big City-style on fullbacks to revamp our play.

Oaencha

Don’t get too excited. Woody is about to announce a partnership with Gillette. That’s all Mourinho is referring to.
Ba dum tish! I got the joke even if no one else has replied.

Miscemayl

"A Brazilian in the squad...

"A 'Brazilian' in the squad...

Maybe Pogba is taking his hair style antics to their natural conclusion...?

Jesse to get a landing strip?

Woodward on the phone to Veet - our official wax sponsor?
:lol::lol::lol:

Walters_19_MuFc

I dont believe it will be Willian, because Chelsea wont make it possible.

Does that mean we are after an attacking player then?