Mourinho: "Who knows we can have a Brazilian in the squad next year" - ESPN Brasil

Which linked Brazilian should we sign ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Fred, Willian and Sandro? It would probably be easier to gel those guys in with the team more quickly, than a lot of other options.

jesperjaap

Think we have signed the only Brazilian we will on that list. I see the two big Spanish teams linked heavily with Rodrigo. Are there any big Brazilian football followers on here. I saw a Brazilian in a youth tournament a year or so ago linked with a whole host of clubs, especially Madrid but not heard much of him recently Alan Guimaraes, tiny little guy who looked liked he had the whole world at his feet talent wise?

deafepl

I've been shot down before on a different thread but United definitely have Anderson Talisca on their list, he may not be their A or even B target but he's on the list. Jose loves him, 6'3, fast Physical and Left footed plus can play in a multiple of positions.
Plus he's Brazilian!!
We would have wrapped up a deal for Talisca if it wasn't for two Chinese clubs to ruin by matching our offers.

yo@Kirk

If Sandro stays at Juve, Porto's LB Alex Telles is a 25 year old Brazilian that just had a career year with 4 goals and 20 assists in 45 appearances. He's reported to have a 35m euro release clause and Spurs are showing interest. If Sandro stays at Juve, I'd rather United get Telles than see him go to Spurs. Can't imagine Porto wanting to deal with Levy over Woody or Telles preferring Spur's wage scale over United's.

the_irish123

My spouse is Brazilian so I have full access to their football.

I think the brightest talent since Neymar is this kid Rodrygo (same team). I know it's hard because of those work permits, but it would be great if we invested again in these rising stars ala Ronaldo in 03.

And I was hoping we'd go for Alan instead of Fred.
I mean, Fred looks good but he was basically on his way to playing in small clubs in Brazil, until a coach gave him a chance at Internacional because he had many injured players.
Alan on the other hand has much less "fluke potential", as he's capped for Brazil in youth teams, jumped into first team football sooner, and his success continued in Italy.

Sanche7

I think the brightest talent since Neymar is this kid Rodrygo (same team). I know it's hard because of those work permits, but it would be great if we invested again in these rising stars ala Ronaldo in 03.

I mean, Fred looks good but he was basically on his way to playing in small clubs in Brazil, until a coach gave him a chance at Internacional because he had many injured players.
Alan on the other hand has much less "fluke potential", as he's capped for Brazil in youth teams, jumped into first team football sooner, and his success continued in Italy.
Lucky you!

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer

I read that Real and Barca want him badly. Not sure we can compete against those two when it comes to South American players

sunama

Baghdad Bob
So, most this forum got the prediction wrong.
16.7% got it right.