Moussa Dembele

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Watched his goals against Arsenal in the friendly. Seems decent enough, hold up play was ok. Not a vast improvement on Lukaku but certainly more scope for improvement.

Zoo

Man Utd have made an offer for Moussa Dembele.

Gandalf

Man Utd Lonjon, French journo, has just reported that we have made a bid. Would make sense if Lukaku is still leaving and we are not getting Dybala but no idea how reliable this guy is. Maybe one of our French posters could vouch for the source? @JPRouve

red thru&thru

I'd take him over Dybala. Imagine Eriksen feeding the likes of Dembele, Rashford, Greenwood and Martial?! :drool:

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
can't handle all the bullshit today :lol:

Bogga

Had to watch a youtube-video... usually these videos make the players look like billion dollar players... but the one I saw make him look like Lukaku Mk.II :lol:

Stumbled around a lot... lost the ball quite often... shot at people sitting in row Z... made lots of bad passes

mu4c_20le

Either the entire world is making shit up or something is happening and Woody is throwing smoke bombs everywhere

Summit

Ed is cooking something up...he knows it's last chance saloon for him!
yeah he's trying to keep the pitch forks away with his bollocks scatter gun approach. We will end up with no one. The only thing Ed can cook up is our tempers

stepic

he was always an option if Lukaku left. obviously then the Dybala thing came about which probably put it on the back burner.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Dembele is very good. He impressed me a lot in the U21 Euro's with France. I've never really watched him before purely concentrated on him, and his movement is sublime. He holds the ball up well and he's quick and strong.

He actually reminds me of a younger Lukaku who wasn't so heavy.

ash_86

Dembele is very good. He impressed me a lot in the U21 Euro's with France. I've never really watched him before purely concentrated on him, and his movement is sublime. He holds the ball up well and he's quick and strong.

He actually reminds me of a younger Lukaku who wasn't so heavy.
Yes very good he is. Also technically brilliant.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Came to say I'd rather wait for Sancho, then realised this isn't the Dembele I thought it was :lol:

Yeah nothing to see here we know we agreed a deal for this chap, just depends on whether we see it through (I doubt we will)

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Came to say I'd rather wait for Sancho, then realised this isn't the Dembele I thought it was :lol:

Yeah nothing to see here we know we agreed a deal for this chap, just depends on whether we see it through (I doubt we will)
These are not the Droids you're looking for.You'reselling us Harry Kane!

Bwuk

I like him, but I’d rather play Martial and Rashford through the middle than Dembele.

Summit

Ah, so it's actually Karamoko Dembele. Change the thread title please admins. :wenger::D
no cause he's the winger. the striker that used to play for them

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
no cause he's the winger. the striker that used to play for them
I know! I'm just being daft and had a chuckle that there's yet another Dembele who happens to be on Celtic's books as a forward :)

Lmarco

Would like to but can't see this happening. Aulas had allowed only three main players to leave and it's been done : Mendy to Real (48M€ + 5M€ bonuses), Ndombelé to Tottenham (60M€ + 10M€ bonuses) and Fékir to Betis Seville (20M€ + 10M€ bonuses). Adding Ferri (2M€ at Montpellier) and Martins Pereira (2M€ at Young Boys), they already gathered 134M€ in transfer fees outside bonuses. On top of that, Lyon just smashed their yearly revenue record, reaching 300M€ for the first time ever (+20% YoY), in line with their 5-year plan aiming at 400M€ yearly revenue that will be helped by French TV rights exploding in one year.

Lee565

Dont we have a cheap buy back clause with depay, can he be any worse than martial at half the price of what we paid for him and can play as a false 9?

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Dont we have a cheap buy back clause with depay, can he be any worse than martial at half the price of what we paid for him and can play as a false 9?
He can drop a sick freestyle for his return video. Grade A c*nt, hope he never returns.

WireMUFC

Depay was absolutely terrible at united, it was embarrassing trying to watch him dribble past players. What do you mean as a false 9? He’d play as a 9 or a winger don’t know what you mean by false 9 he’s nothing of the sort.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
It’s all become very uninspiring and on the back foot again after Maguire hasn’t it? This lad was gettable all summer instead of keeping an unhappy Rom till deadline day when we will be fleeced and the player has no preseason with us etc. I don’t know if we are actually in for him but I’d have my doubts he’d offer much more than lukaku to be honest.

Could be in for him in Jan, also Ole has confirmed we're looking for a striker.

AFC NimbleThumb

The gaul of it, thinking we can poach an in-form striker in January.

I remember reading people dismissing this guy in the Summer as if we’re above him.

Has always looked like a more than capable scorer of goals to me but our fanbase don’t want to sign Bale’s but then only want to sign Sancho’s so we’re stuck.

Would definitely be worth a punt imo but apparently no strikers were available in the summer so I doubt Dembele is on OgS’s radar.

lsd

The Oracle
If we can get him it's a no brainer . Was complete madness to think we could rely on Martial and Rashford for goals and Greenwood is far to young